First met

When I was at the cafe and was lining up to buy a coffee blend. Until I finished buying, I turned back while holding my coffee blend and bump to a guy who had brown curly hair, wearing a colored green jacket, pants and sneakers. And instead having a nose and eyes, he had a question mark on his face. "O-oh I-I'm so s-sorry for bumping you a-and spill y-your coffee blend a-at you." he said while he was blushing and sweating. "Its ok... I'll just buy another one" I said. But he suddenly told me " H-how about I-I'll buy it for y-you. I-its m-my fault t-that I-I bump at you a-and spilt your coffee b-blend". He fall in line and bought me another one. i thanked him and said "well umm... Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/n), you?". "I-I'm J-Jeremy F-Fitzgerald..." he blushed a little because he was shy. " W-well, I-I got to go n-now (Y/n)! I-I'll see y-you n-next time if w-we could meet a-again..." he said while he was going out the cafe while I was drinking my coffee blend. Until I finished drinking and taking a rest at the cafe for 30 minutes, I went out and went to my house by walking because I have no car to drive home. After 20 minutes I was already there because the cafe isn't that far. I went inside and got bored.