Old faces Same Places

It's been 2 years since Luz left. Or to be exact 2 years, 4 months, 1 week, 2 days, 12 hours, and 24 minutes. And no I'm not a creep for keeping track of that. Before she showed up I hated showing weakness, but now even with her gone, it's hard to hide how much I miss her. I knew that she had to leave one day but I never thought it would be that hard to watch her walk through that portal. Sometimes I wonder if she still remembers me. I mean it's been a long time, but probably not long enough for her to forget about me. I mean I must've meant something to her. I mean she's oblivious and weird but she really makes me happy, or she made me happy. I wonder if she still looks the same, I know I don't. After Luz left I decided that it was time to stand up to my parents. I can't lie, that didn't end up too well. Cutting ties with my parents meant to stop trying to live up to their expectations. I stopped dying my hair and once my hair got long enough I cut off all of the remaining green hair. It finally felt as if they weren't a part of me. After that whole parent thing, I started sleeping at Willow's. It was only supposed to be temporary but a few nights turned into a few weeks, then months, and now years. We've grown close, mainly because we live in the same house. But being there with her made me realize how much I've missed her. And I also missed her dads, they're pretty cool. They were so inviting and comforting when I needed it most. One time I accidentally called them my dads and they seemed so cool with them. I'd rather call them my dads than refer to Alador and Odalia as my parents. The only bad part about leaving the blight manor was leaving my siblings. They were my only source of happiness there. But they moved out as soon as they were old enough so we see each other regularly. I wonder how Luz is doing with her mom. She kept talking about how mad her mom would be if she found out that she ditched that summer camp human enslavement thing. I hope she talked about me when she got there. I don't know if Luz is ever coming back or if she even wants to come back but it would be nice if her mom knew about her daughter's friend that is kinda in love with her. It's silly that I still love her but there's just something so special about her. And I want to be with her forever.

"Hey Amity are you okay, you've been staring at the floor for a few minutes"

Sometimes Willow sounds like such a mom. And I mean the concerned moms from the movies, not Odalia...obviously. It's kinda sad that I don't know what a real mom should be like but who needs a mom when you have Willow checking on you and baking cookies for you.

" Yeah, I'm okay. I was just thinking."

" About Luz? I miss her too. You know I wonder if she's still growing out her hair."

" Wait how do you know that she's growing out her hair?"

" Well, I send her letters sometimes. I only started sending her letters a few months ago."

" Willow, why didn't you tell me that I could send her letters? You should've said something."

" Well I tried telling you but every time I brought up Luz you ran away. And your face was always extremely red."

" Well your face gets red whenever you see Boshca so you shouldn't be talking."

" Okay okay, you win. Well now that you've gained the mental stability to talk about Luz. You should know that she's coming here tomorrow."

" WAIT WHAT"

-------2 hours later of Amity's gay panic--------

" What do you mean she'll be here tomorrow?"

" Amity, how many times do I have to say this? She graduated early from school in the human world. So she has a bunch of time on her hands to come and see us. Also, her mom is cool with it so she'll be here tomorrow. Actually in about 13 hours.

" Oh god, what am I going to say. What should I wear? Do you think she'll still want to be friends? Do you think she got hot over the time?"

" That's a lot of questions that I totally didn't ignore. Except for the last one of course. Now I'm not going to say that Luz is probably hot because I don't feel like dying right now, but I have a feeling that she's got more attractive. Plus Gus told me that humans grow taller than witches so yeah she's probably the total package, including her amazing personality."