Forever in the moment

Luz POV

Amity Blight. The cutest witch in boiling isles. There's something so mesmerizing about her and I can't seem to put my finger on it. She was mean to me at first but she's starting to open up . She really is a sour drop with a sweet center. These last few weeks with her have amazing but something weird is happening. Every time I make eye contact with her I get this weird tingly feeling in my stomach. And something about her smirk is so enticing. I can't explain it. My mom says that when you like someone a lot you get really nervous around them. I usually get really nervous when she looks at me, and I start blushing whenever she hugs me or holds my hand. Oh my god, I have a crush on Amity. What am I going to do? I know that she doesn't like me back so I obviously can't ask her out. But what if I'm being obvious? What if she finds out and doesn't want to be friends anymore. I just have to act cool... I've never been good at that so I'm screwed. What if everyone already knew that I liked her. Can witches read minds? is that why willow always laughs when I get nervous around Amity? I might as well just confess my feelings to her before someone else does.

Amity Pov

I think I might be in love with the human. I thought she was annoying when we first met but now that we're friends, I seem to be falling in love with her more and more each day. She's so kind and funny. And let's not forget that she's ridiculously clumsy but that just makes her even more adorable. Something about her smile is so breathtaking. As much as I wish that she would have feelings for me, I know that she doesn't. She's kind to everyone, I'm no one special to her. I tried flirting with her a bit but she's too oblivious to realize. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should ask Willow and Gus for some advice but I don't think relationships are their strong suit. I would ask my siblings but they'll just end up using it as blackmail. Then again they are my best shot at getting some solid advice. It'll all be worth it if I get to be with Luz

Emira POV

Mittens just sent me a message on my scroll saying that she needs help with something. She never needs help with any school work so that can only mean one thing, she found out that she has feelings for the human. It's pretty obvious. Whenever she's around Luz she just turns into a tomato. She such a gay mess. I even caught her writing Luz's name all over her notebook with little hearts. Amity has had a few crushes over the years but they're nothing compared to this one. She really fell head over heels for the girl. The only problem is that mittens doesn't realize that Luz likes her back. Sometimes I wonder how she became the top student. Now that she has come to her senses I should probably start setting up the cameras so I can get a video of her saying that she likes Luz. I'm not losing this opportunity to get some blackmail.

Amity Pov

I walk through the doors of the blight manor to find my sibling smiling from ear to ear. Knowing them, they probably set up a camera somewhere. They usually hide it in the same spot but they hid it somewhere different this time and I can't seem to find it. They're getting better at this blackmail thing.

"So whats up Mittens" the twins say in unison

"Well I need some advice to ask out my crush," I say shyly

" Luz can be painfully oblivious so we'll have to put a lot of thought into this"

" well yeah... wait how did you know that she was my crush" I shout

" It's pretty obvious. You turn into a tomato whenever she talks to you, even the sound of her name makes you red. You're good at a lot of things but hiding your feelings is not one of them" Emira said before bursting into a laughing fit.

" I'm taking offense to that. I already know that you have cameras set up to record this moment and you can use this as blackmail against me for the rest of my life for all I care. But please just help me tell her. I need to figure out how to do this without weirding her out or causing a scene. I just need to get this off my chest."