12

No ones POV

It's been 5 while hours since Jackson's got shot near his heart, which caused him to lose a whole lot of blood.

No one talked all you could hear is the faint whisper and murmur of voices outside of the room and the beeping monitor.

"So how is he doctor Choi" Namjoon questioned the middle aged doctor worried about his bestfriends health "well he lost an insane amount of blood there is a 50/50 chance he could die, we just need a blood donor as soon as possible" Doctor Choi said "c-can I do it" "do what" doctor Choi questioned the younger "give Jackson some of my blood" Namjoon gulped "Namjoon, your not in the right shape or state at the moment to donate blood to anyone" Doctor Choi started "I'll do anything to save h-him h-he's like my brother please doctor Choi please he's all I had before I-I, just please let me donate some blood to him" Namjoon pleaded on my hands and knees "Namjoon stop this we will find a donor for Jackson" Jin said "bu-" "t-the m-monitor it-it's going off" Jeongin stuttered trying to get the proper word out of his mouth "I'm sorry but I need to ask all of you too leave please" Doctor Choi said "I need back up" he yelled.

The clocked ticked and ticked

No one spoke a word

seconds

minutes

hours has passed and still nothing

"Family of Jackson Wang, I'm sorry to say this but Jackson has died due to blood lost we couldn't get a donor in time, we tried everything to save him we're truly sorry"

__________________________________________________

NO NOT MY BABY JACKIE 🙁