4

No one's POV
"So you guys are telling me that your parents were friends with Namjoon's parents and you guys always use to hang out with each other until Namjoon's parents passed away" Jackson said, "pretty much," "yup" "I guess you could put it that way," "b-but I don't remember anything at all after my p-parents d-died," Namjoon said "well that's because you went through depression and then you got hit by a car, and you went in a coma for about a few months and lost half of your memory " Jin explained "b-but how c-come you g-guys l-left me, w-why didn't you stay with me I-I still don't understand," Namjoon said trying to fight back tears "Joon we're sorry but we can't tell you," Yoongi said "S-so you guys don't trust m-me is that what your t-trying to say you don't trust me a-after all we been through together y-you don't trust me," Namjoon said between sobs.
"D-do you really want to know Joon, don't you wanna get hurt we just got you back we don't wanna lose you again a-are you sure" Jungkook spoke up "p-please tell me I-I hate when people keep secrets from m-me" Namjoon sniffled "well we're the biggest mafia gang in Seoul, our parents and your parents use to be the biggest gang out there called the dirty maniacs and where the Bangtan boys also known as BTS but the reason our parents had that nam was because they skinned people alive.

But one day one gang called the Nct attacked our parents and that was the day your parents and our parents died in the big car crash, so then we took stuff into our own hands, we've been trying to find Nct from after our parents and your parents died, but then they targeted you once they figured out we where on to them so we had to keep you safe until you got hit by a car and lost half of your memory, so we decided it would be bes if we left you." Yoongi explained "Joon we're sorry but we didn't want to put you in any more danger then you were already" Jimin said.

Silence took over the room

"WHAT," Namjoon shrieked "what have guys gotten yourself into, the biggest mafia group in Seoul are you guys dense or something and to top it off you guys are college teachers fucking college teachers," Namjoon said shrieked once more "you guys are doing this for revenge to get back at them for what they did to our parents, why didn't you tell me I wanna help too," Namjoon pouted "oh no, no, no Namjoon you're going to sit your pretty little ass down and not tell anyone about this you too Jackson, I will not make you join Bangtan under my watch," Yoongi said "its dangerous dummy," hoseok butted in " I don't care they killed my parents, I want to get back at them" Namjoon said darkly.
"In that case, I wanna join too, Namjoon's parents were like my second parent to me, so let us both join Bangtan please," Jackson said "we can't afford for you guys to get hurt," Jimin said "we won't please just this once," Namjoon pleaded "NAMJOON THIS ISN'T A GAME ITS A REAL LIFE THING YOU COULD DIE, " Yoongi yelled at the younger angrily. "b-but-" "no buts Namjoon your not joining you too Jackson, we can't afford for you guys to get hurt or die," Yoongi said sternly.

"Whatever," Namjoon muttered under his breath storming out of the house "I'll go and get him," Jackson said "Hyung don't you think you were too hard on them," Jungkook said "what do you mean hard on them, they could get killed this is not a game it's real fucking life," Yoongi said glaring at Jungkook.

"Namjoon, wait up," "I don't understand Jackson why won't they listen to me, I want to take revenge from Nct for killing our parents," Namjoon said angrily "Namjoon maybe revenge isn't the way to settle-" "what do you mean revenge isn't the way, the killed my fucking parents Jackson," Namjoon said cutting off Jackson "well, well, well look at what we have here Kim Namjoon and little Jackson Wang," an unknown man said walking up the the two "who are you, and how do you know my name?" Jackson question the unknown man "sorry but that's top secret information, but I need you two to come with me," The unknowing person said "I'm not going any-" Jackson got cut off with something hard hitting his jaw "you will come with us whether you like it or not," "JACKSON," Namjoon yelled "how dare you touch my friend let me go right now" Namjoon growled struggling from the unknown man's grip "stop struggling Namjoon it will only hurt more" The unknown man said putting a cloth over Namjoon's mouth making him fall on the rough concrete ground "let me go," Jackson said running back to the others "let the other one go we don't need him anyway," "Boss we got him, "was the last thing Namjoon heard before darkness took over his body.

____________________________________________

Woah