6

Taehyung's POV
"Wait you guys I think I have someone that could help us, both of his friends got kidnapped by Nct a few weeks ago," I said grabbing everyone's attention "well call 'this person', Namjoon could be hurt for all we know," Hoseok said biting is fingers nails "don't think like that Hyung," Jimin said glaring at him "ok give me a minute,"
I said walking into the kitchen "hello brother, long time....right now isn't the right time to chitchat I need your help with something," I said "so how long until you get here, alright see you in 15.

No one's POV

About 15 minutes later there was a knock on the front door "I'll get it" Taehyung said "Hyunjin you're finally here, and I see you brought friends" "yes I'm sorry but I couldn't leave them at home, Chan and Felix have been missing for about 2 weeks and there a bit shaken up by it," Hyunjin said sadly "it's going to be alright why don't you guys come in and introduce yourselves".

"Taehyung, who are they," Jin asked looking at the group of boys at the front door "well this is Hyunjin, my brother and his gang," (Just shut up and go with it) "you never told us you had a brother tae," Hoseok said "you guys aware that Namjoon was fucking kidnapped by Nct, right, and you guys are just sitting here on your asses like it's nothing" Jungkook exclaimed "first of all Jungkook we are all aware of Namjoon being kidnapped, and second of all my brother here and his friends are going to help us get back our Namjoonie, so take a chill pill would yeah" Taehyung said rolling his eyes. "So who are you guys," Hoseok asked "well this is I.N my boyfriend but we call him Jeongin , that squirrel looking one is jisung but we call him Han for short he's is dating Minho at the moment, that short one is Changbin he hasn't talked lately after his boyfriend Felix was kidnapped by Nct, that puppy looking one is Seungmin, and this is Minho the one who is dating Han and we are the gang known as SKZ," Hyunjin said "wow, you all are in a gang but you guys still manage to date each other, that's cool," Hoseok said with sparkling eyes " there is no time for compliments lets get to work" Yoongi said.

_____________________________________________