11

Yoongi's POV

"JACKSON!!" We all yelled in usion "what the fuck is wrong with you why would you shot him" I spat at one of the guard "I was ordered to" the guard shrugged simply "take care of Jackson get him to the van I will deal with this piece of shit" I spat venomously "it hurts" Jackson gasp out loud "I know it hurts bub I've been in the situation about 2 times you'll be fine Jackson, now hurry up and take him to the van get him to the hospital as soon as possible" I ordered "what about you" Jisung asked me "I'll be fine just go he's dying" "ok let's ok" Jungkook said picking up Jackson bridal style.

Jackson's POV
"I knew this was a bad idea" I said weekly "what do you mean" Hyunjin asked me "I wanted Jimin or Hoseok to come with you guys...But I didn't have to guts too tell Yoongi" "you should have said something Jackson now look your injured" Jungkook blurted out "but didn't you say you wanted to join Bangtan" Taehyung asked me "w-well it's only cause Namjoon said he wanted to and Namjoon and I are inseparable like brothers from another monther and father, so whatever he does I wanna do with him" "I-I feel dizzy" I said "no Jackson stay with us, your strong keep your eyes open" Jisung said cheering me on "I can't I'm just so tired" I trailed off "JACKSON, JACKSON WANG DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES ON ME Jackson -kson -son -on" was the last thing I heard before I felt darkness take over me.

______________________________________________

What if this turns into a Jackson and Namjoon X bangtan 👀👀

Only joking mate

Or am I