twenty two; new beginnings

╔═══════════════╗
BEAUTIFUL LIAR
chapter twenty two

╔═══════════════╗ BEAUTIFUL LIAR chapter twenty two

╚═══════════════╝
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

RESTING IN THEIR shared bed, Athena thought about no one bothered to let her know how hard being pregnant was. The fact she had a little person growing inside of her was weird. Just then, the baby kicked, as if she could sense her mother going down the hole that was her mind. Athena looked at her stomach, rubbing it softly.

"Mommy is tired." Athena sighed, internally begging that she stop kicking. And Klaus, who should be helping and regretting for putting you through this, laughed as he entered, saying it was cute. Also, that she had his impulsive genes.

"Not funny, Nik. That shit hurts." Athena whined. The baby seemingly defending her father, kicked again but harder this time.

"Motherfucker, dude." She whispered, feeling her move. "I know it's tight in there, but try to stay still." She muttered to her stomach.

"Are you in pain, love?"

"No, I'm rainbows and sunshine." Athena smiled sarcastically.

"It's almost over." He sat straight in the bed and stroke her belly, which made her smile. "Hey, sweetheart. It's daddy."

The baby girl kicked again, almost as if she recognised who was talking to her. Klaus let a genuine grin slip under the response of his daughter and Athena's heart warmed up at the sight. It was wonderful to see him as his true version. No anger, no resentment, not anything, just the man she's come to love very much.

"Athena? Are you in there?"

She giggled, stretching her arm to touch the wrinkle formed between his eyebrows from the frowning. Klaus grasped her wrist, carefully, then placed a kiss on the soft skin, making her shudder.

"Not fair, Niklaus." She whined, laying her head on his chest.

"I miss you so much. In the end, it will all be worth it. Then, when we're all settled in, we'll have all the time in world." He hummed against her forehead. "I can't wait that long. I want you now."

Klaus leant in, nuzzling on her neck and letting her scent intoxicate him. The reaction came pretty quickly to Athena, for it made her clutch a lock of his hair and pull it as hard as she could.

He groaned, tightening the grip on her shoulders. After a lot of teasing, the blonde man finally kissed her. His plump and warm lips connected to hers in a perfect match.