two; the morning after

╔═══════════════╗
BEAUTIFUL LIAR
chapter two

╔═══════════════╗ BEAUTIFUL LIAR chapter two

╚═══════════════╝
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

GODDESSATHENA HAS POSTED A PHOTO !

LIKED BY 23,456 OTHERS

GODDESSATHENA cute photo while we're dead

tags: THECOOCHIEMAN

LOAD MORE COMMENTS...

USER i love it when they exist😁

USER BRING BACK STELIJAH

USER STENA. that's it , that's the comment

THECOOCHIEMAN i would die 4 u
-> GODDESSATHENA same but stevie baby, why the hell is your name 'thecoochieman' 💀
-> THECOOCHIEMAN CAUSE I HIT IT FROM THE BACK, I BEAT HER DOONIES DOWN
-> GODDESSATHENA i pray for you my friend

USER who's the hottie on the right 😍
-> THECOOCHIEMAN left*

LENASPEAM i KINDA miss you lizard
->GODDESSATHENA go away

USER bye yall r hot

USER yall, THEY LINKING UPPP
-> USER  honestly can't wait for my heart to explode😔🤧

•••

WAKING UP AFTER drinking your pain away sucked. The headache and the vomiting just made everything worse.

Athena got up, throwing the covers off of her. She trudged to the bathroom, her long black locks a complete mess.

She flicked the light on, cringing at the sight of her hungover face. Athena wanted to hurriedly get ready and go downstairs to order a shit ton of food and binge watch Criminal Minds. She knew Stevie would agree with her in a heartbeat just so they could have another argument about Spencer Reid.

Athena was thankful she never vomited after getting blackout drunk. She could remember bits of pieces but she knew that she didn't throw up. Instead, she did something worse.

After brushing her teeth and washing all of her makeup off, she switched off the light and exited the bathroom in her room. She swiped her robe off the floor, throwing it on before exiting her room.

She sped down the stairs despite the sound aggravating her. Stevie had beaten her down the stairs, her headphones on as she made her specialty. It sounded disgusting but tasted immaculate.

"I want like three bowls of the Stevie Special." Athena said, scratching her head as she jumped up and sat on the counter.

The Stevie Special was made of a chicken bowl from Chipotle with sour cream, cheese, and queso, along with an order of chicken and broccoli from the Chinese restaurant on the corner. The two had completely different tastes but they came together and made magic.

"I only made two. One for Gracie and one for Stevie." Stevie grinned, handing her the large bowl of food.

"Tell me that you got my favorite drink from Starbucks." Athena closed her eyes in admiration of the food. Stevie turned back around, picking up the big gulp cup of strawberry açaí lemonade.

"The man upstairs really blessed." Athena sighed in content, kissing Stevie on the cheek.

"Yeah. I know you love it here." Stevie grinned, bypassing her to sit on the couch.

Athena chuckled, grabbing her drink and bowl. She sat next to Stevie and then placed her food and drink on the coffee table. She reached into her pocket, pulling her phone out.

She noticed that she had a bunch on instagram notifications and four iMessage notifications. She pulled down the notification bar and raised an eyebrow in confusion. Who was this?

UNKNOWN
WHAT THE
ABSOLUTE
BLOODY HELL

UNKNOWN
WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO SEND A STRANGER THIS

UNKNOWN
THIS IS NOT DAVINA

UNKNOWN
wait you are
quite beautiful

Athena was utterly confused, tapping the notification to see what this random number was talking about. Her eyes widened as panic set in.

A piercing screech erupted from her mouth. She sounded like she was being murdered. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Stevie yelled at her, holding her heart. Athena's scream had startled her.

"I sent my fucking nudes to a stranger!" Athena hyperventilated.

"Oh damn."

•••

a/n: iD embrace klaus mikaelson with open arms and open legs

a/n:  iD embrace klaus mikaelson with open arms and open legs