one; a life of regrets in a night

╔═══════════════╗
BEAUTIFUL LIAR
chapter one

╔═══════════════╗ BEAUTIFUL LIARchapter one

╚═══════════════╝
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

CLUBBING SEEMED TO be every young adults way of celebrating. The loud music, overpriced drinks, and the sexual dances. It all seemed ideal for this waitress.

Stress came at Athena-Grace in every form during the daytime. It was exhausting and she honestly wanted a break. Not only from her job but the troubles with keeping one of the most dangerous secrets.

Everything seemed to pile onto her and tonight was needed. A night where it wasn't about her, but about her best friend, Stevie.

Stevie was the greatest friend you could ask for. She was supportive in every way, understanding, a great listener, just everything good.

She loved legends and stories, and bad boys. Scratch that. The villains of the story. The ones painted bad but was really misunderstood.

The quirky witch didn't care what people said. She was opinionated, loud, just all around fun. Athena was the same way except a lot more bold than Stevie.

When it came to love and men, Stevie was a wimp. A coward, if you will. Athena was outgoing and didn't care what anyone had to say.

And that's what made tonight the most fun she'd had in a while.

"I love you!" The words were slurred when they left Athena's mouth. The raven haired woman was as drunk as a Irish man on Saint Patrick's day.

"I love you too!" Steve's words were even more slurred then Athena's. The girls hung to each other, swaying on the dance floor.

They recognized the song playing as 'Bottoms Up' by Trey Songs Featuring Nicki Minaj.

The girls looked at each other screamed excitedly when they heard Nicki's part about to play. "Can I get that tron'? Can I get that henny? Can I get that coke? Can I get that remy?" The two girls sung in unison.

"I'm gonna go sit in the booth, The room is spinning." Athena grinned, stumbling to the booth behind them.

"Okay! I stand here." Stevie pointed to the spot she was standing in.

Athena plopped down, whipping out her phone. Sensible Athena would hide the phone from Drunk Athena in an instant. Something always went wrong when she got drunk.

Suddenly, the reason why they were here popped into her mind. Her face quickly twisted with anger. She deleted his contact two weeks ago but luckily she remembered it.