twenty one; the nightmare is over

╔═══════════════╗
BEAUTIFUL LIAR
chapter twenty one

╔═══════════════╗ BEAUTIFUL LIAR chapter twenty one

╚═══════════════╝
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

July

STEVIEPARKER POSTED A PHOTO!

LIKED BY BEXMIK, DAVINACLAIRE, ELIJAHMIK, AND 75,438 others

ATHENA.SINCLAIR a girl.
for stevie

LIMITED
COMMENTS...

KAIPARKER beans
-> ATHENA.SINCLAIR we love you, mal.
-> KAIPARKER I love y'all too

KLAUSMIK beautiful ❤️
-> ATHENA.SINCLAIR youre such a grandpa 😭
-> KLAUSMIK you were screaming otherwise on the night of conception
-> ATHENA.SINCLAIR 👁👄👁

ELENAG ❤️
-> ATHENA.SINCLAIR ❤️

•••

TODAY WAS SUPPOSED to be quiet but New Orleans didn't really know what quiet was, Athena was lucky enough to know that there was threat today and there was just a few things that Klaus needed to do before he could spend the rest of the day with her. Being almost 10 months pregnant was taking its toll on her. She was three weeks overdue.

Holding her stomach, she waddled over to the balcony, to stare over the city and let the wind serenade her. She wished Stevie was here to experience this with her but she knew Stevie was watching. She could feel it.

Being completely lost in her mind, she didn't realize she'd zoned out until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, a grin making its way onto her lips. "Hi, Nik."Athena voiced, softly.

"Hello, my love." He said softly as he rested his chin on your shoulder, the two of them staring out into the city together.

"What was wrong?" She questioned, looking at him over her shoulder.

"Nothing that my siblings can't handle." He answered and you looked at him over your shoulder.
"Is it bad?" She asked.

"Davina was the problem." He answered. "She wanted my blessings to build something."

"Oh." Athena nodded, turning to back to stare outside. "So, I was thinking that we could stay in today. I want to show you my favorite movie." He gave a soft chuckle and then nodded.

"I am petrified of what 'White Chicks' is going to be." He laughed softly.

"You're in for a rude awakening then." Athena giggled.

Soon, the sound of rain began to echo through the slowdown water droplets splashing on them. They stepped back into the room, Athena closing the doors.

Klaus watched her in all of her glory, simply smiling as he tried to memorize each detail of her. Rain was sliding down the balcony door- the same window that Athena and him had been poised at, watching the rain. Klaus' hands were clenched in his pockets, one pocket being the one that held a small,velvety ring box. Now was the perfect time to propose - he knew that, he'd seen it all the time in those romance stories. But how did someone go about doing that?

Did they just pull out the ring and go, "Will you marry me?", or wait for the other person to talk first? There were so many questions left unanswered for Klaus, all of which left his heart hammering in his chest, but the biggest unanswered question for Klaus was, Will she even say yes?

"Athena," Klaus said suddenly, and his girlfriend turned to look at him. He was sweating, it was obvious, but he didn't care; this was his moment of bravado. Athena noticed the seriousness in his tone and became worried instantly, "Nik? What's wrong?"

Klaus didn't respond, instead he whipped the ring box out of his pocket so fast that Athena couldn't make out what it was, and rapidly changed his position from standing to kneeling on the floor with the box in his hands.

Athena's eyes widened and her mouth gaped as Klaus sputtered, "In all my years of living, I've never loved anything the way I've grown to love you. Every day with you is pure bliss and I cannot imagine loving anyone else the way I love. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honors of being my wife?"

Athena had her hand cupped over her mouth to try and hide her shock, but Klaus could see from her eyes that she was smiling. Slowly, her head bobbed up and down in a nod, and she kneeled down, pushed the ring box down a bit, and kissed her now-fiancé, waiting for him to slide the ring onto her finger.

"Yes. Always and forever." They smiled at her words, Klaus sliding the ring onto her finger and joining their lips together.

•••

a/n: KLENA MARRIAGE AND BABIES, KLENA MARRIAGE AND BABIES