Chapter 8: Alone time

After their drink at the new Café and Franklins friend leaving, the couple decided to go to Franklins place. Franklin was very nervous since he never had a girl over before.

Kay on the other hand was happy as always and slightly excited to go over to his place. She was clinging to his arm as they were on the way to his place. On their way he just had his arm around her. 

When they arrived, Frank let go of Kay to search for his keys in his bag. He found them after a while and opened the door quickly. "Welcome to my small place..." He said as he stepped inside. "Come on in!" He said stepping aside for her. "T-Thank you" Kay responded before walking in. Franklin closed the door after her and walked in after her.

He walked to his couch and sat down and patted the place next to him signalizing Kay to sit down. She shyly walked up to him and sat down beside him. "W-Well.... this is my place... I know n-not really special" He said looking down in embarrassment.

Kay patted his back. "I-It's okay.... so what do we want to do now anyways?" She asked glancing over at him as she snuggled closer. He thought about it for a second.

"W-Well since it's already a bit late and we have nothing else to do... I thought we could just watch a few movies and cuddle... I mean since It's our time off, so shouldn't we enjoy it?" He replied. "Hmmm... sounds good!" Kay said and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged her back.

"So what are we watching?" Kay asked curiously. Franklin was still thinking. What would be her favourite type of movie... He thought to himself. After a few minutes of decisive thinking, he disregarded that idea and decided to watch a horror movie.

"How about a horror movie?" He asked and smirked while looking at her. "U-Uhm... w-why not?" She said with a fake smile and cuddled closer causing him to smirk even more.

Kay clinged to him and leaned to him and pulled the covers over the two of them. Franklin giggled. Kay blushed lightly. "I-I am not s-scared!" She stuttered pouting causing him to chuckle again.

"Of course you aren't..." He replied patting her head while she looked away embarrassed. "It's alright you don't have to be embarrassed..." He said and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

As the movie started Kay slightly tightened her grip on Franklin causing him to wrap an arm around her. "Easy sweetie... It's only a movie..." He said smirking.

Kay sighed and snuggled closer. He then planted a kiss on her forehead. "You're safe sweetie... I'm here..." He said with a chuckle as Kay almost pressed herself against him.

But just a few seconds later a jump scare of the movie scared Kay and she tightly hugged Frank, burying her head into his chest. He instinctively hugged her back and pulled her close. He couldn't help but smile.

He chuckled slightly "Sweetie? Are you okay?" He asked gently shaking her. She looked up at him, with the one or other tear in her eye. "S-Sorry I guess I got a bit scared I guess..." She said embarrassed. "Awww..." Franklin replied and kissed her on the forehead.

"Want to take a little break?" He asked rubbing her back gently. "N-No It's fine..." She replied. He then grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"I can see you're uncomfortable..." He spoke as he cuddled her. "It's alright... we can take a little pause..." He added, stroking her hair. "S-Sorry..." She replied feeling guilty. "Shhhh....." Franklin tried to calm her down. "It's alright" He said as he hugged her tightly.

After a few minutes when Kay calmed down the pair continued their movie. Kay occasionally buried her head in Franklins chest and snuggled closer when she got scared. Shes just too adorable... He thought to himself as he kept patting her head and kept cuddling her throughout the entirety of the movie.

~Timeskip~

After the movie ended he looked down to Kay who was still holding on to him tight and chuckled. "Want to watch something else? Don't worry won't be as scary" He said winking. Kay blushed slightly. "I w-wasn't scared... but fine... I don't r-really like horror after all..." She said pouting.

After a while when the movie ended he gently shook her. He chuckled. "You can ease up now, the movie is over" He said smirking. Kay giggled shyly as she softened her grip on him and blushed. "Heh... s-sorry" She said. He kissed her on the forehead before choosing the next movie.

He looked through his movies for a while before making a decision. While searching for a good one, he came back to thinking what kind of movie would probably be Kay's favourite.

Franklin then put in an action movie, assuming Kay would like it since she's always so energetic. His assumption was correct, she seemed to enjoy it and was happy and energetic as always, which was also one of the many reasons why he loved her. 

It was a pretty long movie and as they watched Franklin leaned back into the couch more and more while Kay was snuggling onto him until she completely laid across his lap and kept cuddling.

After some while and after movie had ended, Franklin looked down at Kay. She had slept in after the long day and was hugging him. "Aww...would you look at that..." Franklin remarked and patted her head. He blushed as he realized that it was getting late, meaning she would stay over that night.

He then slowly got Kay off himself and got up to get changed. After he came back, Kay was still asleep, she indeed slept in. He proceeded to slowly pick her up and carry her to the bed. Kay was pretty light weighted so it was no problem for him.

He slowly laid her down and snuggled next to her, carefully, trying not to wake her up, and pulled the covers over the two of them. Kay then snuggled closer and proceeded to cuddle on top of him being half asleep.

He didn't move a muscle at first and stopped breathing for a second trying to not wake her up, but then after a while slowly wrapped his arms around her and gently patted her head.

He, too, was starting to get really tired after the long day. He kissed the top of Kays head. "Goodnight... Kay..." He whispered before he closed his eyes as well, and started to slowly drift off to sleep as well...