Chapter 3

The next day we set off for the airport early in the morning.

Carter was still refusing to talk to me, which left an awkward space between us which I didn't like.

We eventually boarded the flight, which was slow and boring with most of us just sleeping or watching a movie to pass the time.

After the long 10-hour journey had passed, we finally arrived in Sicily. It was 3AM in the new time zone, however, that was only the equivalent of 9PM for us.

The car journey was another 40 minutes but when we finally got to the villa...it was gorgeous.

Everyone quickly jumped out of the cars, reaching for their individual bags and rushing for the door to get inside

I stood for a moment admiring the place that my parents apparently owned.

The Italian heat already felt heavenly on my skin and I couldn't believe my parents had kept this place hidden for so long. It looked amazing and I hadn't even seen the inside yet.

We all piled through the doors into the main room which huge, with high ceilings and designer furniture. My eyes scanned the room across all of the unopened doors and chandeliers hanging from the ceilings, I couldn't wait to explore this house.

"Okay, okay, everyone just calm down for a minute

"Okay, okay, everyone just calm down for a minute." My dad shouted over the buzz of noise coming from my excited friends and family.

"Sit down and we can sort out everyone's sleeping arrangements." My mom explained.

Everyone quickly took their seats on the large sofa, which could easily fit all of us. All of the boys flopped down together, practically sitting on top of one another, while I took the easier route of just sitting beside Leanne, waiting to be sent to my room.

"The house is quite big as you can tell, so all of the adults are taking their usual rooms..." Dad began.

"Hey, what do you mean usual rooms? We've never been here before!" Ryan exclaimed.

"True, but we all have." Ivy laughed, throwing a cushion across the room at her son.

"What the hell Dad? How come you've never brought me and Skylar here." Carter asked.