**✿❀ Chapter eight ❀✿**

Sorry for the late update 🙇‍♀️. I have been busy with school work but I hope you enjoy it.

Yeonjun p.o.v.
         I woke up to see that Soobin wasn't in bed so I got up and went to get ready. I was done getting ready when I heard noise from the kitchen. I walked out to see Soobin making food and he looked up at me before speaking.

         "Hey hyung, good morning, would you like some food before we go to school?" I nodded and sat down as he brought me my plate. We were done eating so we got our things and started walking to school. I was walking when this random girl came up to us at the stop and started to speak to Soobin.

         "Hey oppa do you have a boyfriend cause if you don't can you give me your number." I was about to say something but Soobin spoke up for himself.

         "I'm sorry I don't like girls." She looked shocked but she spoke again.

         "Oh ok I understand thank you for giving me an answer tho." We looked at her as she walked away before we could start walking again. I couldn't get this feeling that something bad was going to happen, so I grabbed Soobin's hand holding it tightly not wanting to let go of him.

                    *10 minutes later*

Soobin's p.o.v.
         Yeonjun hyung was holding my hand as we got to school. People were looking at us but I didn't want to let go. It felt warm and safe so we didn't let go and walked till we saw our kids and I spoke up.

        "Hey guys so did you all finish your homework?" I saw Beomgyu quickly hide behind Kai before he speaks up.

         "Hyung I would like to say I was busy doing things so if I could get your homework and copy it?" I wonder what kept him busy but I let go of Yeonjun hyung's hand grabbing my backpack and pulling out my work for him to copy. We were all talking when the bell rang, so Beomgyu got up giving me my work as we walked to class with Yeonjun hyung. We made it to class before Mr. Lee came in and spoke.

         "Ok class today we have a new student please come in." Everyone turned to see the new student and we saw a guy as he walked in before he started to introduce himself.

         "Hi my name is Jung Wooyoung and I'm 21, I hope we can all get along, Mr. Lee where do I sit sir?" Mr. Lee looked around before he spoke up.

         "Yeonjun please move and sit by Beomgyu, so Wooyoung you can sit by Soobin where Yeonjun just moved from." Yeonjun hyung got up not before he whispered something to me.

         "Baby don't trust him whatever he says don't believe it." I was going to say something but he walked away as Wooyoung hyung walked closer. I looked at him getting closer before he sat down, so I went back to my notes when I felt a tap on my shoulder and Wooyoung hyung spoke to me.

         "Umm hey Soobin do you have a pen I can borrow?" I gave him a nod and looked for a pen. Once I found it I gave it to him and he gave me a smile before starting to take notes.

                         *After class*

         I got all my things together and looked around not seeing Yeonjun hyung anywhere and Beomgyu wasn't in class so I guess they went to get a table for lunch. I was about to leave class when someone grabbed my wrist so I turned to see Wooyoung hyung before he spoke.

         "Hey Soobin can you take me to the cafeteria? I don't know where it is and I need to talk to Yeonjun too." I had a weird feeling when he said he needed to talk to Yeonjun hyung, but I thought maybe it was nothing so I nodded walking taking him to the cafeteria. We made it to the cafeteria and we saw Yeonjun hyung. I was about to walk up to him when Wooyoung hyung ran to him pulling him into a kiss. I felt my heart ache before Yeonjun hyung pushed him off and started yelling.

         "What the hell! Wooyoung why would you kiss me!?" Not many people were looking at us but I saw that the kids ran over to me as Wooyoung hyung spoke up.

         "Yeonjun why wouldn't I kiss you we are dating after all." Once I heard that I felt a sharp pain before running off going to the rooftop not heard anything behind me.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
         Once Wooyoung said those words I turned to see Soobin running away so I tried to call for him but he didn't hear me.

         "Soobin wait! No please don't leave, come back." I was pissed so I turned back I was about to yell at Wooyoung but all I saw was Taehyun and Kai trying to hold back a pissed off Beomgyu.

         "What the hell Yeonjun is this how much you really liked him to the point that you have a boyfriend. I want you to stay away from our hyung. If you try to get close to him I'll hurt you just like you hurt our hyung." I was about to say something but they all walked off following Beomgyu to the rooftop I think. I was going to follow them but I felt that someone grabbed me hand so I turned to see Wooyoung.

         "Yeonjun it's ok you still have me let's just get something to eat so you can forget about him." I couldn't think of anything so I pushed him off running to the rooftop. I finally made it up there to see Soobin crying in Kai's arms so I tried to speak up.

         "Soobin baby please listen to me he's not-" I couldn't even finish what I was saying before Beomgyu punched me. I fell to the ground. I heard someone come up to me so I looked up to see Soobin.

         "Hyung I think it's best if you go get some things from the apartment and go stay at your house. I'm sorry I don't think you should talk to me. I don't want you to get punched by Beomgyu again."Ii looked into his eyes as he was still crying before he pulled me into a gentle kiss as he pulled back leaving the rooftop with the others.

    ➷➹➷➹ End of chapter eight ➷➹➷➹

*This is not hate to Wooyoung I love him and Stan Ateez*

            ◇◆◇ Hope you enjoyed ◇◆◇