**✿❀ Chapter fifteen ❀✿**

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I woke up to see a sleeping Soobin so I kissed his forehead going to the kitchen only to see the kids trying to make food.

        "Ya! What do you think you're doing?" I closed my eyes as a cloud of flour hit my face. I coughed, opening my eyes to see all three of them shocked.

        "Sorry hyung I didn't see you there and we are just trying to make our parents a great breakfast. I think maybe we should just go out to eat instead." Beomgyu said as he hid behind Taehyun.

        "Ok fine but let me take a shower first and you guys better clean up the mess." They nodded as I left going back to the bedroom. I started the water when I heard my name, so I went to the room to see Soobin sitting up on the bed.

        "Oops if you're going to take a shower can you come and pick me up so I can take one too." I chuckled going to pick him up as he took off the hoodie I put on him last night. I picked him up as we were walking to the restroom Kai opened the door.

        "Hyung we finished cleaning and ok I'm going to act like I didn't see this at all." I laughed as Soobin's face turned bright red with embarrassment.

                   *After their shower*

        We went out to eat at a cafe by the hotel because Soobin couldn't walk very far. We all sat down together and waited for someone to come and give us our menus.

        "Hello welcome and here are your menus just call me over when you would like to order. My name is Jamie." We nodded as she gave us our menus but she didn't give Soobin's his before saying something to him.

        "Hey if you need anything you can call me over and I'll come over fast, here you are." She handed him his menu with a wink and I could feel my anger starting to boil. I was about to say something but Soobin grabbed my hand as she walked away.

        "Oops it's ok just calm down and I can take care of it, trust me." He whispered into my ear giving me a kiss on the cheek as he went to look at his menu.

        "Ok so it looks like everyone knows what they're going to get so how about you call her over Soobin." I watched as Soobin called her over with a smile on his face.

        "Ok so it looks like everyone is ready to order so what would you all like?" The kids ordered and I just finished ordering so that left Soobin to order last.

        "I'll have hot chocolate and bread also, could I get pancakes too." She nodded writing it down as she left to place our orders.

        "Hey Yeonjun hyung can you come with me for a minute?" I nodded as soon as I did. Soobin grabbed my hand and took me to the restroom locking the door behind him.

        "Hey Soobin what are you-" I didn't get to finish when started to kiss me so I quickly started kissing him back. I picked him up sitting him down as I started to kiss his neck.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I bit my lip trying not to moan as Yeonjun hyung sucked on my neck leaving marks where people could clearly see them.

        "Oppa mmmh~" I tilted my head giving him better access to leave his marks on me. We heard knocking on the door but Yeonjun hyung kept going, so I couldn't open the door when we heard someone speak from outside.

        "Maybe the manager locked the door for some reason, let's just go get the key." We heard them leave so Yeonjun hyung kept going leaving gentle soft kisses on my neck going back to my licks for one last kiss. I hopped off and looked in the mirror to see four dark marks on my neck and some red ones too.

        "Oppa you realize that the kids are out there too and that they will see these marks that you left." He nodded giving me a back hug as he put his head on my shoulder giving me a kiss on the cheek.

        "Come on baby you look cute with those marks on you and if it makes you feel better I can leave more marks all over your body before we leave tomorrow." I blushed, turning to smack his arm lightly, opening the door leaving him alone in the restroom.

        "Hey hyung so where is Yeonjun hyung?" I was still blushing thinking about what Yeonjun hyung said as I answered Kai.

        "He's in the restroom and will be back any-" I didn't get to finish when I felt a kiss on my cheek and knew he was back from the restroom.

        "I'm back guys sorry I had some explaining to do but it's all good now so where's our food?" Just as Taehyun was about to say something Jamie came with our food with another person to help her.

        "Sorry for the wait but here is your food and I hope you enjoy it." She gave everyone the food and saved mine for last.

        "Oppa I hope you enjoy your food." I nodded quickly, doing something to make Yeonjun hyung's mood change.

        "Hey babe can I try a piece of your food? I mean we do share everything now that we're married come on." He blushed but gave me a kiss and smile.

        "I guess so I'll count that kiss as a piece of food for me, it did taste sweet after all." I blushed as he smirked, cutting a piece of his egg to give me some. I ate it feeling like everyone was looking at us but I felt so good that I didn't care.

                          *After eating*

        "So where are we going to go now?" Beomgyu asked as he finished his last piece of food. I thought of something so I spoke up.

        "How about we go to a park and just rest today because we have to go back tomorrow anyways. I do however think we need to come back when we have a longer period of free time not just for 3 days." They all nodded as we paid a different server for our meal and went off to enjoy a calm day.

     ➹➷➹➷ End of chapter fifteen ➹➷➹➷

            ◆◇◆ Hope you enjoyed ◆◇◆

     *Sorry if it's not good. I just wanted a calm breakfast chapter before they go back to school and things go down*