**✿❀ Chapter twenty three ❀✿**

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        We just finished our finals and were having a break from school when my phone went off. I picked it up to see that it was Soobin's mom calling me.

        "Hello Mrs. Choi?" I waited to hear her speak.

        "Yeonjun, I was hoping you could tell me if you boys were on a break from school?" I thought Soobin had told her but I guess not so I answered her question.

        "Yes we are ma'am why do you ask?" I wasn't expecting to hear what she said next.

        "Because we are right outside with your parents and well we wanted to take you all on a trip for your hard work." I didn't know what to say so I said the first thing that popped into my head.

        "Sure please just give us a second to get our things together so we can go." She said 'sure' before hanging up so I quickly went to look for Soobin.

        "Baby did you know that your mom wants to take us on a trip?" Soobin looked up at me with some bread in his mouth and a confused look. I waited for him to finish eating.

        "No oppa why?" He drank his coffee looking at me, I thought he looked super cute but then I remembered our parents were waiting outside.

        "Our parents are outside waiting for us so we kind of need to change and get some clothes packed up real quick." He got up quickly going to the room, so I followed him as I entered the room he was packing our clothes but I had other things to pack. We both quickly packed our things and I had changed but Soobin was about to walk out the door in only one of my hoodies. I pulled him back before he could leave so that they wouldn't see him looking so cute.

        "Baby you need to at least put on sweatpants who knows how long the drive is going to be." He still looked tired but he went back into the room to put sweatpants on. Once he came back we went out to see that they had rented a van.

        "Hi mom where do we put our suitcases?" My mom pointed to the very back of the van, so I grabbed Soobin's suitcase and mine, putting them in the back. We sat down in the back alone and everyone else was talking or listening to music so it was the perfect time to talk to Soobin.

        "Soobin are we going to talk to our parents about the kids situation?" He looked at me tired but quickly covered my mouth before looking around to see that no one heard me.

        "Hyung I don't know I mean we just did it so we don't even know if any eggs survived and we are still waiting for that call." He looked like he was about to start crying about the call but then he just fell asleep. I was shocked at first but then I remembered that he had stayed up for the past two nights and probably not going to get up until we got there.

                 *Four hours later*

        We got to the hotel so I woke up Soobin who was nuzzling into my chest. I didn't want to wake him up but everyone was waiting for us to get out so I did.

        "Baby we're here so I need you to get up." He got up quickly getting out of the van and waited for me to get out before hugging me.

        "Oppa please carry me I'm still sleepy." He gave me cute puppy eyes that I couldn't say no to those eyes. I picked him up, bridal style and turned to Kai before speaking up.

        "Kai could you please take our suitcases inside please?" Kai nodded, taking them inside as I walked into the hotel with Soobin in my arms and waited for our family to get our rooms.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I woke up to see Yeonjun hyung's face looking at me with a smile on his face super happy.

        "Baby they just called me about the eggs." I quickly sat up hoping it was good news and that we were going to have a lot of kids.

        "So they told me that 4 of the eggs survived and it looks like we're going to have 4 kids." I jumped on top of him feeling excited but then I realized that we had to talk to our parents about this and our kids. I felt my face getting closer to Yeonjun hyung's face before kissing him. I felt him bite down on my bottom lip and I quickly gave into him. He was about to take off my hoodie when we heard a knock on the door.

        "Yeonjun hyung it's time for dinner and please wake up Soobin hyung." I looked at Yeonjun hyung before he spoke up.

        "Baby I think we should tell everyone that we're going to have four kids and that it's going to be soon." I knew he was right but I didn't know if I was ready to tell everyone that we were going to have kids.

        "I don't know if I'm ready to tell them I want it to be more of a surprise and maybe if the right moment comes while we are eating dinner then we'll tell them but for now just wait." Yeonjun hyung looked a little sad but nodded so we got up changing into different clothes before going down to meet up with everyone.

        "So where are we going to go to eat?" I looked around and waited for someone to answer me.

        "We are going to go eat at the restaurant they have here in the hotel. It's close and gives you a great view of the sunset." I nodded so we all got on the elevator, and I could tell that Yeonjun hyung was sad about me not wanting to say anything about the kids we were going to have soon so I started to plan something.

                   *30 minutes later*

        We finally got to our table and I quickly got up to ask the staff something.

        "Excuse me is it possible for me to get something special done for my family." I looked at them hoping that they would say yes or at least ask what it was first before turning me down.

        "If you don't mind me asking what would it be?" I felt better once he asked me that so I quickly explained it to him and he nodded so I went back.

        "Soobin hyung where did you go?" I sat down with Yeonjun hyung and Kai but Yeonjun hyung wasn't really talking to me.

        "I went to the restroom so did you guys order yet or?" Kai looked at my hair making me wonder if I had something in my hair.

        "Hyung I don't know if you realized this but you have bed hair and it's cute." I thought about it and realized that I didn't do my hair before leaving the room and I only changed. I was about to say something when a waiter came up to us so we could order. Everyone had finished ordering so they all went back to talking except Yeonjun hyung wasn't talking to me and I needed to tell him the plan.

        "Yeonjun hyung I need to tell you something." He turned around looking at me calming so I gave him a peck on the lips before speaking up.

        "I planned something one we finish dinner and move on to dessert and well I think everyone here is going to know by the end of it." He looked confused but still nodded at what I was saying.

                    *One hour later*

        Everyone was finished eating and had ordered dessert and once they came out they all had a little note with them.

        "I'm sorry sir but what are these notes?" The waiter looked at the note before speaking up.

        "Sir you're going to be a grandfather is what it means." He gave a slight bow before leaving as everyone looked at their notes still confused by them. I was about to say something but then Yeonjun hyung got out of his chair quickly picking me up, spinning me around.

        "Baby we're going to make great parents and don't you forget it ever." Everyone in the restaurant looked at us as he put me down giving me a sweet yet passionate kiss.

        "So that means we're going to become grandparents and the boys are going to become uncles?" I looked at my mom with a smile nodding and everyone quickly came to us giving us hugs. We all sat down after a few seconds of hugging and enjoyed the rest of the night together.

➹➷➹ End of chapter twenty three ➷➹➷

          ◆◇◆ Hope you enjoyed ◆◇◆

○Give me baby names or name ideas if you want○