**✿❀ Chapter eighteen ❀✿**

Soobin's p.o.v.
        We had all been sitting in the car for an hour and finally made it to Yeonjun hyung's house. We all got out of the car except for Kai because he fell asleep.

        "Yeonjun hyung, this isn't a house, it's a mansion." I couldn't really defend Yeonjun hyung, I mean Beomgyu was right.

        "Well you guys get all the bags and I'll take Kai in." We all nodded, getting all the bags and walking up to the front doors. I rang the doorbell as I did and the doors opened revealing a staircase that led to the second floor.

        "Hello welcome, please come in Mister and Mistress Choi will be down in a moment. We will also take care of your bags so no need to worry." Not one us dared to move not wanting to do anything wrong until Yeonjun hyung came.

        "Well hello young master please someone else can take your friend to a guest room while you go with the rest of them to the living room." I wanted to say something but Yeonjun hyung quickly spoke up.

        "No I think I'll take him to one of the guest rooms and the rest of them will go to the living room with you. I'll be down in a minute anyways." The man in a suit nodded bowing before singling us to follow him. We followed him as he led us to the living room, once we were in the living room he returned to the door bowing before leaving.

        "So do we sit down or do we go explore?" I did want to explore but I held back knowing I had to make a good impression.

        "I don't think that's a good idea so how about we sit down and just wait for Yeonjun hyung." They looked sad but sat down as we waited for Yeonjun hyung to come.

        "Hey guys so I was just told that my parents won't be back till later. I can also see that you all want to explore so go for it." It didn't take any time before Beomgyu and Taehyun jumped up to explore. I did want to explore but I want something different.

        "Hyung, can we eat? I'm hungry. We also left the apartment without eating." He came closer to pinning me between him and the couch.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I pinned Soobin between the couch and myself, wanting to tease him. I got closer leaning in to whisper something.

        "Baby I think we should go check out my room." I said in a deep voice, I could see him shiver but I didn't stop there. I took my arm wrapping it around his waist, placing a kiss on his neck. I walked off slowly waiting for Soobin to get up, and grab a hold of me so I could take him upstairs. It didn't take long before I felt him pulling at my shirt, so turned around grabbing his hand taking him to my room. Once we got to my room I locked the door.

        "Baby how about we have some fun in here." I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him in closer before kissing him. I licked his bottom lip and he quickly gave me entrance into his mouth. I was exploring his mouth about to take his shirt off when we heard a knock on the door.

        "Young master, your friend has woken up and is by my side looking for someone called 'mom'. Do you know where his mom is?" I bit Soobin's bottom lip getting a whimper from him. I smirked, backing away from Soobin to open the door.

        "I do, his mom is here with me also Mr. Kim, are my parents almost home?" Kai came into the room going straight to Soobin as he was still sleepy.

        "Yes young master your parents will be back in an hour for dinner, will you and your friends be joining them?" I turned back to look at Soobin and he nodded yes so I turned back to Mr. Kim.

        "Yes they will be joining us for dinner, and I would also like you to bring our two other kids here please." He nodded bowing before leaving to get our other two kids. I closed the door, turning back to see Soobin and Kai laying down as Kai cuddled into Soobin's chest.