Trapped in the Azkaban of love and confusion

~Rose Weasley~

If my feelings tonight could dance with the ghosts and the shadows of the castle they would recreate horror stories on the walls and loud screams of desperation in empty corridors. I am a person in dichotomy trying to figure out how to control and tame the untamable. 

I am well aware that I am falling for the idea that I have created of him. Of how he could be towards me, how could he treat me and how can he love me. It is quite irrational to think of whatever is happening in my head as true love but rather the potential of something that could be a bliss in my life, a drop of happiness that comes with the scary realization of what can be deemed as impossible. It is undeniable that we both cary those heavy legacies that keep us apart, different armies, different beliefs, different masters to rule over us.. And still, these are not our stories. We are expected to look at each other as enemies but still he has never done anything bad to me, he hasn't wronged me in any way, except for the fact that he was born a Malfoy.

I didn't go to the Quidditch lesson. I didn't go because I knew it meant more for me and I have longed for some time alone with him since forever. I let him down and pushed him away in order not to let the rumors spread and as my cousin said to not create a scandal because of the fame that follows our names here at Hogwarts.

But what is life if you can't feel love?

It's empty.

I have been tossing and turning all night. How should I approach him and explain? Away from everyone, without making any eyes turn towards as...

So I wrote him a letter.

Dear Scorpius,

I could try to justify my actions if you let me. Meet me at the library after our last class.

Yours, Rose

And still, I have no idea how I should put into words whatever is happening inside my head. For the first time in my life, I feel speechless.

~Scorpius Malfoy~

I literally chose the cinammon cereal... Out of the whole buffet of pumpkin pies, fruits, hashbrowns, bacons and whatever else your mind can imagine that you can have for breakfast, I chose to literally play with my bowl of cereal. I didn't eat it. More like let it soak and watched it become a weird texture. I wasn't hungry. How could I be? My ego is hurt, my pride, my feelings. How can I see that there is hope when there isn't?

These thoughts were going through my head when my owl entered the Great Hall and dropped a letter right next to my bowl of cereal. The letter had the words 'Ut in Casu' on top of it. (Take the chance).

I opened it, curious to see who sent it to me and when I read it my heart sank. It was from Rose!!!

I looked over at her and she stared back for a second with a weird smirk on her face. My face started burning so I looked away. I stood up quickly ready to exit the Great Hall

"Oi Malfoy!! Where are you going?" Silver asked with a loud voice

"I am going to get ready for my classes early" I said and left while in reality I had no idea why I paniced and left to check how I was looking and what I could fix before class... Maybe I should go take a shower!!!

Helloooo people!!! RebelEyes here.

I am giving a try to my story again after a looong time.

Should I keep it up? Is it interesting? Please let me know you lovely people!!!

Until next time, RebelEyes OUT