We feel just the same

I really found it really hard to decide whether I should show up or not to this Quidditch class. I was feeling terrified and in the end I didn't went.

I sat in the common room and I stared out of the window for a bit when James Potter came towards me with a deathly look on his face.

-"You said Yes TO A DATE WITH MALFOY???"

He seemed angry but I didn't done anything wrong. I wanted to go that's the only truth, however me and Scorpius were never friends.

-"First of all is not a date even if I said yes...Second what's your problem?"

-" All the school is talking about how a Weasley will start dating a Malfoy!"

My eyes were wide open for a second and I went near to my cousin.

-"  I won't date him! Not because of his name but because I don't like him!" I made a pause and I looked down " When everyone started to care about what I do?"

James laughed "Welcome to my life Rose" he came close to my ear and he whispered " You are famous too"

I turned around giving no answer to my cousin and I walked upstairs to the girls dormitory. I slammed the door and I sat on my bed. I don't like him! I don't like him!

I don't know why I bursted into tears, I supose that I wanted to believe it so badly that my heart couldn't take it

I heard something outside my window and I noticed that a black owl was there. I opened it and I saw the letter that she got. I took it and my name was written on the back of the purchment.

When I unfold the letter I almost fell down.

IT WAS FROM SCORPIUS!!!

Dear Rose,

I  trully understand why you didn't show up. I don't blame you, maybe you thought that this was some kind of joke but it wasn't...

I  just wanted to make a fresh start because we know each other for years but we don't even talk!

When I asked you to teach you  quidditch, I also asked to give me a chance as a wizard.

I may not worth to be trusted because of what my dad did to your mother.
However he had a good reason and further more I am not like him.

I don't want to pressure you but when you are ready, please give me a chance

Forever yours,
            Scorpius Malfoy

I was speechless! Malfoy had feelings and all he wanted was me to see them.

I am so stupid...

-Scorpius-

I was so nervous and I start running around the field to calm down.

A part of me was screaming that I should leave that she will never show up. But rejection wasn't something I was afraid of

Time was passing and I knew what was happening. I smiled to myself...A smile that was made from pain and confusion

I took my broomstick and I went back to Slytherin... I took a piece of paper and I start writing

-Draco and Hermione-

I runned away from the battle with my parents but i suddently stoped and looked back.

Hermione is over there! I can't just leave her...

-"Draco, come on " my dad ordered but I couldn't move.

-"I am going back" I said and I heard a quick shocked breath from my mum

-"What are you talking about silly boy? You are coming with us!" my fatherbseemed confused and angry.

-" NO! HERMIONE IS THERE AND IF SHE DIES I WILL LOSE MYSELF" by the time that those words left my mouth everything went dangerously wrong.

My father came closer
-"Hermione? Is that filthy muggleborn the reason you wanna kill yourself?"

-"Yes she is!" I said and my voice soundes sure and confident even though my father didn't knew about me and her

-"I don't know what is going on with you two... But listen to me...when the war ends and the Dark Lord will be dead you will tell her that you don't want her to be with you...understand?!" he was so close and his eyes werw dark and for the first time I saw like a deatheater

-"NO!  I LOVE HER AND I WILL SPEND MY LIFE WITH HER EVEN YOU LIKE IT OR NOT"

My father start laughing like a villain a laugh that made me wanna run

-" Listen Draco. I didn't raise you for a muggleborn... So that's not even a choice... If you want to go against me it's ok but remember son, you can't have a lige with her if she is dead!"

I felt like my heart was crushed "NOOOO!!! YOU WANT KILL HER!"

He was walking away with an evil smirk on his face

-" That dear son is YOUR choice"

Hey guys!!! Oh my Merlin I hate Lucious so much can please somebody slap him or something???
Anyway I hope you liked the part
Byeeeee!!!