Not a happy ending

5 years later

Hogwarts is a place where you can make anything happen if you're willing to. Magic is what characterizes our kind, and even though some wizards think of Muggles as not equals, I still disagree...

I am walking down the corridor with my best friend Violet next to me, and his eyes can't get out of my head like he compelled me to think about that rare grey color.

I caught him staring at me at breakfast, and the eye contact almost destroyed me inside...

We don't talk to each other since we first met and I am sure that this is my fault - at least the biggest part- when we stepped inside Hogwarts for the first time Scorpius showed me his real self!  And believe me he was exactly what I thought the first time I laid eyes on him.  A selfish guy that makes fun of the others by the time he is under the impression that he is better.

Yeah, he is a jerk however I can't understand why I began to have feelings for him. It's like this year is different and I am not the only one that says that!

Violet believes that Malfoy is up to something and that's what I believed in the beginning but his eyes can't lie and neither can mine...

I feel so confused right now because my heart beats fast every time he is around and even though we are strangers I...

No I don't it's an illusion!!!!

~~Scorpius ~~

I can tell that she is the only think that makes my life shine bright however our families have a long past

I know I act like a complete idiot because I am convinced that nothing will ever change between us. She thinks that I am just another Malfoy who will break her heart into pieces and that's why I keep the distance... I am afraid she is right and if I hurt her I won't be able to look into her lovely brown eyes. " Scorpius you are such a mess " my thoughts vanished by the time she got into our History class.

It's been five years and I am still able to remember what she told me back then. Yeah I know that I left after that because it was the first time in my life that somebody spoke the truth with confidence and that shocked me

My dad is a strong rich wizard exactly like my grandfather but his manners were way better. I have heard the story so many times and I do believe that we deserve to be called cowards.

The worst part is that I don't even try to fix this and I make the same actions that my father did in Hogwarts,  sometimes I feel completely lost

~~Draco and Hermione ~~

After the war

I looked around and all I saw was pain in combination with the debris of our school... I searched for him but it didn't take long until I realized that he left... He ran away like always and he is leaving me behind with all these feelings that are fighting inside me.

My problem is that I forgive him every time because as long as he confessed his love, I was sure that he is the one.

Even though I destroy myself, I consider that I will never be the same if he'll leave

I make my way to the Forbidden forest and his figure was standing over there with the expression of pain all over his face...

" Draco? " he turned around and he hugged me, tears were rolling down his face and his body was shaking.

"Hermione... I am such a coward... " I hugged him back and I tried to make him feel better

"No don't say that, you had not a choice!  You couldn't turn against your family, I know..." he took a step back and he sat down.

" Why you love me?  I don't deserve you " he was desperate and I felt his pain inside my chest like we were one

"Draco you may don't get it... "

" No YOU don't get it Hermione!  I had a choice and I made the wrong one!  I fought against you like nothing had happened between us all these years!  Like I never loved you "

In that moment everything seemed so difficult, I couldn't even breathe and I knew what would happen next

" Draco please... " I felt the tears in my eyes and all my dreams and memories had gone into a dark place where nobody could find them .  He made terrible things that I was aware of, he had called me a mudblood more than once and even our relationship was a secret but I couldn't stop loving him.

He stood up and he faced me

"I love you with all my heart but I am not good enough for you "

" Please Draco " was all I said and my voice cracked in the end... He kissed my forehead and he kept my head inside his hands

" Don't cry.  If you stay with me the pain won't end but by leaving you I give you the chance of a pleasant and happy life "

" My life is with you! " I said and all my world was about to explode.

" No sweetie... It's out there and I want you to search for it, I want you to fight for it cause you are a gift for all of us " he took another step back and then he left...

I cried and I felt broken,  I had nothing left he took my heart and he crushed it in front of me... Now I know I have to be careful cause love is not fair!!!

Heyyyy RebelEyes here!!!
I hope you like my story so far... Leave a comment telling me your opinion!!!
Love you All <3