Chapter 14: My Toots Forever

(I added something for the new Deadpool movie)

Wade's POV:
It's been 6 months since (name) had the twins. They look just like her. Who knew I would fall in love and have a family. I'm going to make her my toots forever. All the jobs I've been taking lately is to buy an engagement ring and the extra money for the wedding. I can buy (name) a nice ring. I saved enough money for the ring. There's this perfect ring I want to get her. I'm going to buy her that ring for her. 'I'm going to get her the ring and propose to her. I need to plan it and make sure everything goes well'. I think as I'm in bed.
I get up and get changed into my suit. (name) is still asleep, I write and leave a note that i head out. I get on my vespa and head to sister Margaret's school for wayward children bar. When I get there I walk in and walk up to the bar. I see weasel and walk towards me. "Hey weasel, are there any jobs for me to do?" I asked him. He thinks for a bit. "Wade, there are a few jobs but there are small jobs and not that much money." Weasel said and showed me the list of jobs. "I'll just do all of them. I need the money for a ring for (name)" I tell him. I told Weasel about the whole thing about me proposing to (name). "Congratulations wade. What are you planning on doing." he asks. I tell him some ideas, something simple but something to remember. He's been helping me with a few things, he's a great friend. "well good luck on all the jobs. how much do you have now?" he asked me. "Not sure but I need to check and some of that will go to the kids account when they go to college or something else." I told him. "I am heading out to do the jobs so that way I can get home faster." I say and get the list and head off. "later wade." Weasel says as I leave as he cleans the bar counter. I get on my vespa and head off and do the first job on the list.

-time skip-
After doing a few jobs on the list I stopped for today. I head to the closest ring shop and look at all the rings. One of the employees comes up to me and asks if I need any help. We started talking about what I'm looking for. The guy helped me and we kept looking to find the perfect ring.
I pay for the ring, I take the ring and I head back home to my family. I get on the vespa and drive home. I park the vespa and walk in and see (name) making dinner and the kids in the playpen crawling around with their toys. "toots i'm home." I say as I walk in. I go to the kitchen and walk behind her and hug her. "Welcome home sweetie." she says as she turns around and gives me a kiss and i kiss her back. "How was your day sweetie?" She asks me. "It was good. I just needed to do a few things and something with my job." I told her. "I'm done for today. I wanted to come home to my family before the kids got put down for the night." I tell her and kiss her forehead. "Well you're just in time, I just finished dinner, I just need to put it on the table." she told me. "great." I say as I help her set up the table. She goes and gets the kids and puts them in their high chair. "I'm going to go change real quick toots." I tell her and I go upstairs and get changed. When I get to the room I put the ring in my dresser and hide it. I change into simple clothes and I go back downstairs. When I get downstairs we sit down and start to eat. After we finish eating we take the kids to their room and I clean the dishes. I went upstairs to change into my pjs. On my way to our room I see (name) changing the kids diapers and I help her. After we're done with the kids we head to our room. We get ready for bed. I come up behind her and hold her and kiss her neck. I see (name) smile. she hums.
"That feels good wade." she says in a sexy tone. I turn her around and give her a quick kiss and lead her to the bed. We lay down in bed and cuddle together. We say a quick goodnight to each other and go to sleep.

-morning-
(still Wade's POV)
When I woke up it was 6am. I look at the bed and see (name) is not there. I got up and out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into casual clothes. I go downstairs to the kitchen and see (name) and the twins. The twins are in their highchairs eating their baby food. " morning toots. Morning kids." I say as I walk into the kitchen. "Morning Wade." (name) says as i give her a kiss and the twins. She's finished making breakfast. She sets my plate of breakfast in front of me. "smells good toots. You seem to be in a really good mood." I say with a smile. "Yup. I just woke up in a good mood today." she said sitting down. We're all at the table eating and making sure the twins eat their food and not playing with it. "Toots, are you free later today?" I ask (name) as we are eating. "I think I just have to do some stuff. Do a few errands, keep the twins from going havoc and wash clothes and make dinner." she says to me as we eat. "Why do you ask?" she asked me. "I was thinking of having a family day, have a picnic later today?" I told her. "That sounds like a fun idea." she tells me. "ok, I'll take care of the picnic food and the twins. you just take care of yourself." I told her. "Really? Are you sure you'll be able to get the food ready while also watching the twins?" she asked me. "Yes, I'll take care of them and the twins." I answered her. "Ok, if you're sure. When are we having this picnic? Is there something I should know about this picnic?" she asked me. "Just wear something cute yet comfy." I told her. "Ok, I'll have to see if I have anything and something for the twins." (name) says. "Don't worry I have something for them." I tell her with a smile. She looks at me and smiles. "Why do I feel like it's going to be something crazy?" She questions with a giggle. I look at her with a cheeky grin. After we finished eating she picked up the dishes but I stopped her. She just looks at me confused. "I'll wash the dishes you go get ready and do the errands or a you day." I told her. "Ok, call me if you need help." she says as she heads upstairs to get ready. I clean up the table, wash the dishes and clean up the twins and their highchair. After I finish cleaning I pick up the twins and take them upstairs to give them a bath and put them in clean clothes. I get to the bathroom and put the twins on the floor. I fill the tub with warm water, I undress the twins and put them in the tub/water. I clean one first while the other is playing with some toys I put in the tub. I put on shampoo and then conditioner. After I switch and clean the other one. I put shampoo and conditioner on the other one. After a while I take them out and dry them up. I take them to their room and put diapers on them. "Wade, I'm heading out now. Call me if you need help or need me to get anything." she says as she walks into the room. She gave me a kiss and I gave her one back. "Come home before 4." I told her. "Ok wade." she answered. We say bye and she heads out. I put clothes on them. I leave the twins in their room for a bit while I go to our room and look for clothes for me. I put on some sweats and a t-shirt. I walk back to their room and pick them up and we walk downstairs and put them in the playroom next to the kitchen.
I walk to the kitchen and I start to think of what to make. I make sandwiches, a salad, soup, add fruit and drinks. Also put the babies food and drinks. I put the food in containers and put them in the fridge. I pack bowls, plates, cups and silverware in the picnic basket. I leave the basket on the table. I go to the twins room and make sure their diaper bag is packed with everything they need. I take it to the kitchen and leave it on the table. I check on the twins and they are still playing. As I see them playing I put some toys in the twins bag. I make sure the clothes they are going to wear are on the table. It's already 11 am.
I set the baby camera in the playroom and took the other one to the bathroom. I go to my room and get my clothes. I walk back to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and get underdressed. I stepped into the tub and took my shower. I took a quick one. I turn off the water and dry off. I got dressed. I'm wearing loose pants and a tank with a button shirt over it and some converse. After I get all dressed I go to the playroom to dress the twins in their onesies. As I was walking there the front door opened. "I'm home." I hear (name) say. "Welcome home toots." I say as I walk to her. I see her and she's a mess. "What happened to you toots?" I asked her as I looked at her. "I was getting us some smoothies and some juice for the twins and as I was leaving the shop some teens ran by and pushed me and the drinks spilled all over me." she explained. " but the teens got caught. They stole some stuff from a store and they were caught and chased by security. As they were, they pushed me and the security saw that." she added. "Good thing they caught them. Maybe they get what they deserve." I told her and I gave her a kiss on the head. "Let me change before we head out." she told me as she walked to our room. "I'm going to change the twins into new clothes and pack the stuff in the van." I called out to her. I go and change the twins into new clothes.
After I do I put the picnic basket and the twins' stuff into the van. I make sure I pack all the stuff. As I was doing one last check I saw (name) walk down the stairs. "Damn toots you look sexy as always." I told her. "You don't look so bad yourself babe." She says as she walks to me and kisses me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her back. "Let's head out, we don't want to be stuck in traffic." I told her. "Ok, is everything packed?" She asked me. "Yup, we just need to get the twins and we can head out." I told her. As we went to get the twins (name) the clothes they are wearing. I hear (name) giggling. Where did you find these onesies?" she asked while giggling. The twins giggled too and made grabby hands. Found them at a hero shop where they sell them and other hero stuff. Flare was wearing a wolverine baby onesie and River was wearing the deadpool baby onesie. We each get a twin and head to the van. We put them in their car seats and buckle them in. We get in the van and drive to the park.