Chapter 9: The Answer

READERS POV:
'I can't believe what I'm hearing. Did he really just ask me out? Did we both fall for each other?' I think as I look at him. My body walks up to him and I move my hands to his face. I pull him down closer to me. "(name) what are you mmm" I cut him off with a kiss. I felt his body stiffen. I also feel something else gets stiff. He was surprised by the kiss. He kissed me back. After a few minutes of a heated make out session we stopped. We look at each other and just stand there in silence for a bit. During our make out session I see I'm on his lap on the couch. I look down and see he’s very hard. I feel my face heat up. "uhhhh." I was in shock. I didn't know what to say. My mind goes blank.

WADE'S POV:
when we stopped making out she just looked at me. 'Did she find the kiss weird?' I looked at her and as I was going to ask her something I moved a bit and she softly moaned a bit. I looked at her in shock and she quickly covered her mouth, blushing hard. I looked down at my lap and saw I was hard. As I was thinking, I looked away and thought of what to do. I look back at her. She uncovers her mouth and sees she is biting her bottom lip. I'm super hard right now. she seems to have snapped out of her shocked state. Her face is red just like my mask. I was about to get her off me but she kissed me again. "yes." was all she said. "what?" I was confused. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend wade." she said with a smile. We start making out again. It started getting heated again and we started to get undressed. We threw our clothes aside and we were in our undergarments. We moved it to my bedroom. That's where the real fun begins.

(my friend (krazySkittz) helped me with the smut part)

READERS POV:
As Wade and I went into his room, he then gently pushed me on the bed and slowly spread my legs apart. I begin to breathe heavily with excitement, but my nerves soon get the better of me. As Wade brushed his fingers against my hardened nipples and with his other free hand he grabbed the back of my head and clenched my hair lightly, he raised my head up to look into his eyes. His eyes have grown darker with lust and dominance.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said shyly as I felt my legs tremble underneath his body.
"You're just so beautiful that I can't control myself anymore." Wade responded back as he pressed his lips against mine.
His lips tasted so good that I was beginning to crave more, little moans were starting to leave my mouth while I was pressing my body against his. I could feel both bodies growing hotter each passing second. Wade soon parted away from me and began to leave kisses down my neck, he was making his way slowly down my neck to the center between my breasts. I arched my back in response to his hot wet tongue that was making me lose control.
"oh wade" I moaned out his name as i felt my pussy beginning to tingle for attention.
"Do you like that? I haven't even started to play with this body of yours yet" as he placed his fingers between my inner thighs.
He then slowly slid his finger inside my inner core and began pumping his fingers in at a steady pace, grabbing the bed sheets tightly. I couldn't hold in my moans any longer as I yelled out in sweet pleasure. It felt so good that I bit my lower lip feeling his long fingers entering in and out of me. I spread my legs even wider to give him more access, wade soon pulled out his fingers and I watched as he licked my wet juices that were on his middle and index finger. My pussy was so wet that I didn't even notice how much was flowing out of me.
"Turn around baby and raise your ass up for me." Wade asked as he began to take off his boxers.
Doing as I'm told, I get on all fours and raise my butt up for him. I didn't care how shy I was anymore. I just wanted him to make me feel good, I just wanted him to give me his love. I then felt his body hover over mine.
"what are you doing wade?" I asked him as I felt my whole body get excited.
"something that you and I could both enjoy" he said to me as he tied my arms together with some rope he got from his side table. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I was willing to do whatever he wanted with my body. as long as we were both happy in the end.
"Do you trust me?" Wade asked me as he reached for the night stand drawer.
"Of course I do." I answer back with honesty in my voice. I then let out a gasp as I felt something cold being rubbed around my asshole.
"Wade! what are you doing?!" I yelled out shockingly, I tried to turn my body around. however wade grabbed hold of my waist and then suddenly slapped my ass with full force. letting out a yelp, i was surprised what he did. my ass was tingling and I could feel it starting to turn red.
"Who said you could turn around? you're going to stay like that until i say so, and if you don't then i guess i'll have to slap that sexy ass of yours again." he said loudly as he rubbed my cheeks lightly. So I stayed on my knees and felt my body beginning to shake with anticipation and envy. I soon felt something hard being pressed up against my asshole, it didn't feel unpleasant but it felt too big to enter me!
"Wade! What are you putting in me?! it's too big!" I moaned loudly as I felt my pussy beginning to tremble. Wade didn't answer me, he just slowly continued to shove this big hard vibrating object in me. Was it a vibrator? If so then I never had something like that inside me, especially in my ass. however surprisingly it didn't hurt like i thought it would. I gasped for air as I felt the dildo fully in me, it vibrated so much that I already felt like cumming.
"You're not allowed to cum until I say so!" Wade yelled at me as he tugged my hair back forcing me to arch my back more. He then grabbed hold of my jaw and forced a kiss on me. His hot breath was making me more horny as we played with our tongues together. He was so rough with my mouth that I'm sure both our lips will be swollen right after.
Wade soon let me go and got off the bed, he then walked around to where I was facing and was standing right in front of me. I was now at eye level with his big hard cock that was in front of me, I could see it was throbbing for attention. I then looked up at him and saw that smile of his of what he wanted me to do.
"You know what to do baby." Wade said to me as he inched his dick closer to my lips. Licking my lips for him, I opened my mouth and took him all in. I then heard him let out a loud moan as he grabbed both sides of my face with his big strong hands. He helped me move my head back and forth so I wouldn't gag as easily, his dick was so big that I could almost feel it fit the back of my throat. the vibration in my mouth and the vibration that my ass was making me want more! I could feel myself wanting to cum, however I was told not to and if I did, Wade would punish me for sure but what if that's what I want?
"Oh baby! yeah keep sucking it! I feel like cumming, so close!" Wade moaned out as he held onto me tighter. not too long after I felt something warm passing down my throat. it felt so warm and tasted so sweet and bitter that it sent delightful chills throughout my body that it caused me to cum as well.
"I guess you couldn't do what you were told." Wade said as he pulled his hard delicious dick away from my mouth, he then pushed me to my backside and pushed his body on top of mine.
"Wade, I couldn't hold it anymore. " I said shyly as I felt the lower parts still tingling. "And now you're talking back? you really want me to punish you don't you!" he yelled at me as he forcefully shoved his hardened dick inside my aching pussy.
'Wade! you can't just put it all in!' I said to him in a loud moan, his dick was so big that I felt like he would break me. He then immediately began moving in and out of me so roughly and quickly that I couldn't breathe right without gasping for air. I didn't think my first time would be so rough and passionate! the pain was horrendous that i almost passed out, but the pleasure that i was feeling was taking over me! I felt his dick pulsing inside me as my pussy was getting wetter each time he entered me.
"wade! I can't anymore, I feel like cumming!" I said to him as I felt my body overheating.
"I'll let you cum if you promise me one thing baby!" Wade said to me as he pulled the vibrating dildo out of me. I let out a yell of Ecstasy as I grabbed hold of the back of his neck, my arms were still tied together. It was a bit frustrating not being able to touch him where I wanted to.
"anything, i promise you anything you want!" I answered back to him as I felt my pussy being filled with his hard cock.
"That your body will only belong to me!" he said as looked into my eyes.
"yes! my body will always belong to you wade!" I answered back as I felt my lower core being filled with his love juice. I soon came all over his dick and felt our cum overflowing each other. We both gasped for air as he laid on top of me. His sweaty body was so hot and sexy that I couldn't get my eyes off of him.
"I love you." Wade said to me as he pulled me in for a hug. I then snuggled up next to him and felt how happy I was to hear him say those words.
"I love you to wade, but....."
"But what?" Wade asked me.
"Can you untie my hands now?" I said to him with a smirk as I raised my hands in front of him to show his rope he used was still tied around my hands.
"Why would I do that? were just getting started." Wade said to you in a playful tone as he started to kiss you so sweetly.

Edited: 4-3-24