Chapter 10

Gabriella's POV
I was with Grayson in the morning & we did the usual. We talked by my locker, held hands & kissed.
It was starting to get annoying how people would look at us. I didn't understand what the big deal was.
Grayson likes me & I like him, I didn't understand.

After 2nd period, I was with Grayson at my locker & he gave me a kiss as he left.
After that I saw Ethan walk up to me at my locker.
"Hey." I said to him.
"Hi. So I see the study dates are going good."
"Yeah."
"So are you & Grayson dating?"
"Not officially."
"Wow. That's a first."
"How?"
"Well, Grayson was never ever close to ever having a girlfriend. He just played with girls."
"I know that. But I- just don't know. Grayson told me that he loved me & I don't know."
"Really?! Grayson?!"
I nodded.
"Then you must be something special because Grayson has never said anything like that to anyone. He didn't even want to be seen with the girls he was hooking up with."
"Wow."
"Yeah."
It got kinda awkward & quiet.
Ethan started to walk away until I said,
"Wait, Ethan."
"Yeah?" He said as he turned around.
"Why- why do people keep staring at me & Grayson? I don't know why people find it such a big thing."
"Well, Grayson Dolan has never had a girlfriend & he's never treated a girl the way he's been treating you. He really likes you & I guess everyone isn't used to seeing Grayson act that way around any girl. No one really believes that Grayson Dolan has finally settled to one girl."
I was kinda surprised & felt special.
"Oh, okay. Thanks."

Grayson's POV
Today after school, Gaby & I went out to eat to Applebee's & went to an arcade for a bit.
Spending time with her makes me fall in love with her more. No one but only her, knows how much I love her. Not even Ethan knows.
She came to my house for a bit until her mom picked her up. Before she left she kissed my lips & then she kissed my cheek & made her way to my jawline.
I got goosebumps. I looked at her & I fell for her more right there. It's crazy.
We said our goodbyes.
I made my way to the living room where Ethan & Cameron (my sister) were.
"Ethan, make it stop!!!" I said as I laughed & layed next to him.
"What?"
"I'm in love."
"Ya think?" Cameron said.
"Like you don't understand... I don't even understand. But ever since Gabriella's walked into my life... Everything is better."
"Wow. You are in love." Ethan said laughing.
"It's also crazy because when I met her all I wanted to do was hook up with her & have her fall into my game. But it looks like I have."
"Crazy, ain't it?" Ethan said.
"What should I do?!" I said as I hit Ethan with a pillow.
He hit me back & said,
"Well, if you really like her. Then just ask her out."
"But how? I've never done this."
"Figure it out."
"C'mon Ethan. Help me."
"Just do something cute."
I thought for a bit.
I had an idea.

-

Well, what do you guys think? How should Grayson ask Gaby out?