Chapter 27

Gabriella's POV
That night I left early back home.
I wanted to talk to Grayson about it but I also tried to convince myself that he didn't cheat on me. I didn't want to believe it. It was embarrassing.
Grayson called that night to talk but I ignored him.
I ignored him for 3 days & it just sucks because I want to talk about it but I just don't want to believe it.
But I decided to go over Grayson's house & talk & MAYBE he'll have an explanation.
But again, I'm scared for the worse.

Grayson's POV
I was chilling with Ethan in the basement & I tried to call Gaby because she's been avoiding me for days & it's driving me insane. I tried to go to her house & Gabriel told me that she was sleeping or she was showering & making excuses.
As I was looking through my texts I saw that there was a read message from Rachel. I don't remember receiving any texts from her. But I got this text the night Gaby came over & she had my phone. Gaby must have read it!!! Oh my gosh!
"Ethan! I think Gaby knows about Rachel!"
"How?!"
"She opened this message the night we came back from Playlist! Oh my gosh!"

Gabriella's POV
Grayson's mom let me in. I went to the basement & as I made my way down the stairs I heard Ethan & Grayson talking.
"Are you gonna tell her?!" Ethan said.
"No! I mean...should I? I don't wanna ruin everything."
"Grayson, you cheated on her with Rachel!"
"I did not. That's exaggerating."
"Okay...so making out with her that whole night was not cheating? It was exaggerating?! Grayson, what you did what was wrong! You have to tell her."
Ethan said.
I walked in.
"No need to say more, Ethan. I think Grayson should get the point."
"Gaby...I swear I can explain."
"You know what? I don't think you can explain how you had your tongue down some other girl's mouth!"
I walked away.
He grabbed my arm.
"Don't touch me! Listen to me. We are over! Broken up! Done!"
"Gaby..."
"Don't ever, EVER talk to me!"
I said & ran off.

-

Sharing secrets isn't easy as sharing a kiss. But don't worry I won't tell.

author's note: what do you think will happen next?