Chapter 29

Grayson's POV
Today I decided to ditch hanging out with my boys after school & just go to the weight room in school to just get some stress out. I ran into Gabriel there.
After we were done, I ran into him outside.
"Hey, Gabriel. Can we talk?" I asked him.
He walked over.
"So hey, do you think you can give this letter to Gabriella? It's just everything I need her to know." I said.
He examined the note.
He threw it back at me.
"No. Take it." He said.
"Wh-"
"You broke my sister's heart, Grayson. You cheated on her. That's something that even I, can never forgive." He said as he cut me off.
He looked at me.
"My sister did the right choice in cutting you off. She doesn't need your sad love notes. She needs to move on."
"It's not like that." I said.
"Look, Grayson. I know I may have influenced her at first to be with you. But you've proved me wrong. I care about Gabriella, she is my best-friend, my other half, my literal twin. So I warn you not to cross me."
"Gabe, you don't understand."
"Oh, but I do. You got what you wanted. Congratulations, you broke another female. You can proudly say that you are the ultimate pimp that has gotten with every girl."
I looked at him.
"I thought that maybe you'd be different with Gabriella. But unfortunately not even an amazing girl like Gabriella can change you. Just...stay away." He said & walked away.

Ethan's POV
After school, I met up with Gabriella at her locker. And we walked home together. We ate as soon as we got home. I made her a sandwich & we ate chips. Then we went to the basement to do homework. We did homework & fooled around all day. We watched tv & just talked. We ended up sorta cuddled on the couch still doing homework because we fooled around so much that we couldn't finish it. We were watching Hannah Montana on netflix, I don't know why but we did.
We talked a bit & our faces were pretty close.
"You know, that you are the prettiest girl I have ever laid my eyes on?"
She looked at me.
"Oh, really?" She said with a smirk.
"Yeah."
"What makes me so pretty?" She asked.
"Everything. Your hair. Your eyes. Your...lips." I said as I bit my lips.
I leaned in & kissed her.
I kissed her so passionately.
I kissed her from her mouth to her neck.
She did the same to me, leaving me hickeys.

Grayson's POV
I came back home, hoping to talk to Ethan about Gaby but I went silently downstairs thinking Ethan may be sleeping. But I peek in & I see him making out with Gabriella on the couch. My own brother. With my ex girlfriend.
I walked outta there.
I was so angry.
I went to my room & ripped apart the letter apart.
I knew I wasn't going to let things stay this way.

-

Looks like Grayson has walked in on some trouble.

author's note: Should Gaby get involved with Ethan? ;)