Chapter 21

Grayson's POV
It was Saturday night & I was hanging out with Gabriella at my house all alone. My mom & dad went to a friends' wedding this weekend, Cameron was working late & Ethan stood to sleep at my friend Ryan's house.
Gabriella & I were were watching a few episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S but that got boring after a while.
I leaned in & made out with her just to get things heated up.
She got on top of me & started rubbing my hair, which turned me on.
I grabbed her butt & then she started rubbing my stuff.
I looked at her & I knew what she wanted to do.
I'm not gonna lie, I am a guy so I have been wanting to do this with her for a long time but I never wanted to bring it up.
She kept looking at me & she unzipped my jeans.
I looked at her.
"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Gabriella's POV
When Grayson asked me that, I knew this was it. I was in love. He was in love with me. And I wouldn't mind having my first time with him.
"Just a reminder, I'm a virgin too." He told me.
"Do you want to?" I asked him, forgetting that he should also have a say in this.
He went into his drawer & pulled out a condom.
I bit my lip.
This was it.
I was ready.
I was gonna do it with a guy I was madly in love with.
I got on top of him & I kissed him from his lips to his jawline to his neck leaving him hickeys, to his stomach, till I made my way to his waist.

That night, I was no longer a virgin.
I lost my virginity to Grayson & he lost his virginity to me. There was nothing better than that thought.

-

Watch out, Gabriella. Your virginity isn't the only thing you will be losing.

author's note // these little messages^ I leave at the end of the chapter are little teasers & side notes I leave to just kinda give you an idea of what will happen soon (: