Chapter 16: Friendship never dies.

(Jack Johnson’ Pov)                  

Emilie: Take good care of her!

As she said that, I smiled.

Me: Yea, I don’t want her to be sad anymore…

Emile: Good, I care about my best friend too! Hey (y/n), can you show me your new home?

(y/n): Yea sure!

She went in her room with her friend. I didn’t know why, but her presence made this house a nice place to stay. My phone started to ring. It was Matthew that was calling me.

Me: Hey dude!

Matthew: Hey man! I have a service to ask you!

Me: Go for it want do you want?

Matthew: Can I stay at your house for tonight?

Me: Yep, cool bro.

Matthew: Thanks man!

I closed my phone and closed my eyes. I felt asleep.

-------- Time Laps -------

I felt a hand poking my face.

Me: Whaaat…?

I opened my eyes and saw (y/n).  Her face was really close from my and she smiled.

(y/n): Jack, can Emilie stay here for the night?

Me: It’s your house too you know… But if you insist yes she can stay for the night!

She looked at her friend and smile.

(y/n): He said yes!

She moved her face from mine and when in the backyard. She stopped at the door and talked to someone. I didn’t understand why and saw Madison entering the house.

Madison: Bye Jack!

Me: Bye Madison!

She opened the door and randomly Matthew was there about to knock on the door. I don’t know how but he felt on the ground.

Matthew: Hey dude!

He got up and went in the living room.

Matthew: I take the room upstairs?

Me: Yep!

He went upstairs. I looked in the backyard and saw (y/n) talking to Jack G. I opened the door.

Me: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT????????

Jack G: PPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA!

I called the local pizza shop and ordered some pizza.

-------- Time Laps ----------

Everybody was in the living room and eating pizza. I looked at Matthew. He didn’t stop looking at Emilie.

Matthew: So what’s your name?

Emilie: Emilie! I can say that you’re Matthew Espinosa!

Matthew: Yep!

We talked about random stuff for about an hour. When suddenly (y/n) just got up and went in the yard. I followed her.

Me: Is everything ok?

(y/n): Yes, don’t worry!

Me: Of course I’m worrying! You’re important to me (y/n)!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/n: Last chapter for today! Hope you liked it! Don’t forget to give me your feedback! I’ll try to post a chapter tomorrow!