Chapter 33: Jack and I.

(Your Pov)

Hayes: Go get a room!

Me: Hayes, calm down!

He just smirked and laugh in silence. JJ leaned in and kissed my cheek. I kissed his cheek as well and I look over at Hayes. He was, again, taking a picture.

Me: Hayes, god you are a creepy child.

Hayes: That is why you love me!

JJ: Dude, she is mine.

Hayes: Yea, but secretly she has a crush on me.

Me: Hayes… Your 14…

Hayes: Shhhhhhhhh.

JJ kissed me and I smiled. Hayes laughed. I started to get really sleepy. I leaned in JJ chest. I felt somebody caring me but I didn’t want to open my eyes.

The next morning

Today, is another Magcon day so I will have nothing to do… Again. So I will try not to be lazy so, let’s go to the mall! I call a cab and tell the driver to go to the closest mall. Arrived, I decided to go to Aéropostale, I look around and find this really cute boxy burnout tee. I was thinking if I should buy it or not when I was interrupted by someone who was tapping my shoulder.

Me: Yes?

I turn around and see a girl that looks about my age. She had dark brown hair and a pair of glasses on her nose. She looked at me and smiled

The girl: Oh, you should buy this shirt, it would look good on you!

Me: Well thanks! What’s your name?

Trenedy: Oh! My name is Trenedy! You?

Me: Well its (y/n)!

Trenedy: Nice name!  

Me: Well, do you want to help me buy some clothes? And it would be really cool to know you better!

Trenedy: Yaaas!

We started to shop and we bought a LOT of stuff. I spent over 200$, but I had a new wardrobe. She started to talk about a lot a stuff and I learned that she had a crush on Nash. I smiled at that fact.

Me: Hey, Trenedy, do you want to come to my hotel room so we could talk more!

Trenedy: Yea, why not!

We got out of the mall and I called a cab. As we arrived at the hotel, I got a text from Nash.

(Me-M Nash-N)

N: Do you know where Brooke is?

M: Don’t know, be she was hanging out a lot in Taylor’s room.

N: Thx (y/n)!

M: No problem Nash!

I close my phone and Trenedy looks at me with a smile.

Trenedy: Who where you texting?

Me: My friend!

She smirked and we arrived at the hotel.

----POV change----

(Nash’s POV)

As I got (y/n)’s text I rushed in Taylor’s room. As I open the door I see Brooke sucking Taylor’s face.

Me: WHAT THE HELL BROOKE?!

Brooke: Sorry Nashy!

Me: YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE OVER!

I quickly got out of the room and went in the Jacks one. I wasn’t crying just really frustrated.

JJ: Are you ok?

Me: NO! THAT SL*T OF BROOKE WAS KISSING TAYLOR!

JG: That gurl is no good luck.

I started to hit the wall in frustration when suddenly I heard someone knock on the door and it flew open. Fiou! It was (y/n)! She ran to JJ and hugged him.

(y/n): Hey babe! I want you to meet my new friend, Trenedy!

The girl came in the room, god she was pretty, her brown hair and eyes where… Magnificent!

Trenedy: Oh my god! You never told me your boyfriend was Jack Johnson!

(y/n): And one last surprise.

I see (y/n) looking over at me, how did she knew I was there!

Trenedy: OMG NO! NASH GRIER!

She ran to me and gave me a hug.

---- POV Change---

(Your POV)

I looked at Trenedy and Nash hugging. Awwwwn I ship them! But wait! Nash is going out with Brooke!

JJ: Nash broke with Brooke.

Me: You heard me?

JJ: Yea, you’re not very good for thinking without saying it out loud.

Me: Sorry!

JJ: And I love that side of you!

He kiss me. JG got out of the room. For the rest of the night I cuddle with JJ and Nash was talking with Trenedy. I started to wonder where JG was so I told JJ that I was going for a walk. I knew where JG was. On the roof! I entered the roof area and heard JG talking with someone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Heyyyyy! I know that the chapter is short but still! So I dedicate this chapter to NerdyWriter15 (She is Trenedy) BTW! My birthday is the 2nd of April, and yea! That is THE news. So follow me on Twitta: @Magconasfuk So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa BYE! Sorry for the short chapter(Again) ! I Hope you liked it! Give me your feedback!