Chapter 8: Meeting the Magcon boys?!

You’re Pov)

Jack J: Do you believe in love at first sight?

Me: I Don-Don’t Kno-Know... You?

Jack J: I didn’t believe in it, but now it’s different.

Me: Different?

He walked to me and he hands me is hand. I took it and looked at his eyes. There where magnificent. He smiled at me and he dragged me next to him. He started to whisper in my ear:

Jack J: I have two more things planned to do with you...

Me: T-two?!

He grabbed my waist and pulled my body next to his. Our faces where so close, I could feel his breath. Before I noticed it, his face was so close, our lips where almost touching. He looked at me and gentelly kissed me. His lips where soft and sweet. I kissed him back. He looked at me and slightly blush as he patted my hair.

Jack J: That was the first thing I wanted to do… Now follow me, I have a last surprise!

He took my hand and dragged me out of my apartment. When we were at the entrance, a limousine came and Jack J. opened the door and I entered. The car started to move and I looked at Jack.

----- Time Laps ------

The limousine had stop and the door opened, I got out and saw a big house. Before I could say anything, Jack J. took my hand and dragged me inside. As I walk in, I saw some of the magcon boys! There was Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier and obviously, Jack Gillinsky! I looked at them and gave a hug to Jack J.

Me: Thank youuuuu!!!!

Jack J: No problem.

I came to the 3 boys and hugged them.

Cameron: So you are the pretty one that Jack and Jack can’t stop talking about!

I slightly blush and looked at the Jack’s and smile.

Matthew: Whets your name?

Me: (y/n)!

Nash: Pretty name!

Me: Thank you!

Cameron: Let’s play a game!

Me: What kind of game?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author’s note: Sorry, I know the chapter is really short but tomorrow one will be longer! Hope you like it!