Chapter 14: New home.

(Your Pov)

I woke up at the middle of the night. I couldn’t sleep anymore. I got up the stairs and looked at the house that had nobody there. This huge place was my new home. I opened the door and got outside. Actually it was pretty warm! I looked at the garden and sat on the grass and looked at the sky. I tried to see if there where stars, but we could only see the moon. I was so concentrate on trying to find stars in the dark sky that I didn’t notice that someone was coming.

?: Hey, what are you doing here?

I looked up and saw Jack G.

Me: Hey, I couldn’t sleep….you?

Jack G: What a coincidence, I couldn’t sleep either!

Me: What are you doing outside?

Jack G: Don’t know I like to hangout outside…you?

Me: I just wanted to take some fresh air.

He sat next to me. I got closer to him and buried my face in his chest.

Jack G: Will you get used to this big house?

Me: Yes, I always get used to new places.

He patted my hair and I felt asleep.

-------- The next morning -----

Somebody was shaking me. I heard a voice, it was Nash’s.

Me: STOP!

Nash: But you didn’t woke up!

Me: Because I was sleeping!

Nash: Oh…

I looked around me and saw that I was in the living room. I got up and got back into my room to see a lot of boxes in in. Wow! My furniture is finally here! So what a good way to start a day? Put furniture in your room!

----Time laps (about 5 hours) ----

I looked at my room. It was perfect! I got in the kitchen and made myself a salad. I was about to eat when I saw Nash at the door. I walked to him and gave him a hug. He whispered in my ear.

Nash: Now I have another reason to come back here.

I looked at him and sight. I got back in the kitchen and ate my salad.

Nash: BYE GUYS!

Jack G: BYE NASH!

Jack J: BYE NASH!

I was still eating my salad when I saw Jack G. He was in his swimming suit. He gave me a hug from the back and I started to blush.

Jack G: Did you know we had a pool?

Me: Actually I know that there’s a pool in every rich’s house but I don’t know where it is…

Jack G: Oh, really?

He took me in his arms.

Me: Wha-What are you doing?!

He kissed me to make me stop talking. He opened the door and walked to the pool. I knew what he was about to do.

Me: No! DON’T-

Too late, Jack G threw me in the water. He entered the water and looked at me.

Me: WHY?

Jack G: I just wanted to show you the pool!

Me: Really? You couldn’t have just showed it to me?

Jack G: No.

He smiled and came to me. I looked away. He was really close and whispered.

Jack G: Please don’t…ignore me…

He kissed my cheek and I turned my face towards him. He smiled and kissed me. I almost forgot how kiss’s is where direct. I kissed him back. He smiled as I started to blush. I quickly got out of the pool and looked a Jack G. Honestly he had great abs. I walked back home and changed myself in some dry clothes. I went in the living room and started to watch the TV. When I heard someone knock on the door.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N (author’s note): WHO IS THAT PERSON? You’ll have to wait for the next chapter! Hope you liked this chapter and I will try to post another one today!