The Triple R's of LIfe Regrets,Remorse,Reaccess 9

Adam's POV

I followed the sound and right when it ended I blinked and when I opened my eyes I saw her. Head between her knees and it sounded like she was crying. "Reyna?" I asked.

Reyna's POV

"Adam, Adam!" I practically screeched. I pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream. "Reyna? you look like shit" he said weakly. I rolled my eyes knowing that what he said was definetely true. I started crying because he almost died.

 "I almost lost you! You were in a freaking coma for three weeks." I could see his face change from surprise to disbelief. But when I thought back to why that was I started to get pissed. "What the hell were you thinking" I asked him outraged.

"You know not to cut! My God, you almost fuckin died!" he didn't say anything at first. Just sat there eyes down, looking pathetically guilty. I softened once I saw his face and realized that he probably knew what a headass he was since he ws the one in a godamn coma.

 I had to find out know, why he decided to cut. "What possesed you to do this to yourself?" I asked gesturing towards him. He head snapped up and he stared at me intently, debating whether or not to tell me. Little did he know I was not leaving until I got answer, I wasn't his best friend for nothing. "Well?" I asked.

 He whispered softly "You." I swear my heart and brain just stopped. I was in shock. I did what? I nodded and stood up getting ready to leave the room. "Reyna." Adam called me. But I ignored it. I was still in shock as I left the room to sit outside.

Adam's POV

What the hell was I thinking? Telling her that! of course she was going to feel like it was her fault. I guess our brains are on a different frequency. She asked a question and I gave an answer but I seriously didn't mean it was her fault. Of course it wasn't her fault.

She didn't put a blade to my skin and put me in the hospital for however long I've been here. I have to go get her. It's a good thing she didn't mention what I said before I went into a coma. That really would have messed things up!

 I slowly got out of the gross hospital bed feeling tired although I have no idea why, I mean was sleeping for three weeks. Wait. I counted to 21 and three weeks is twenty-one days............. odd. I was walking to the front of the room, almost to the door when the doctor comes in. I try to look inconspicious but he sees me. "What are you doing out of bed?" he asks.

 "I knew you just came out of a coma and you probably don't want to stay in a hospital but we needs to make sure that first of all you are well enough to go home. And second of all, we need to make sure that you don't do this again. Although you're friend Reyna's who by the way has stayed here about as long as I would let her, will help you though that since she keeps putting the blame on herself."

 Great, I knew I shouldn't have told her that. "Where is she now?" I asked. "She's sitting on a chair outside this room."

I nodded and immediately made my way out the door. He was about to say something but I guess he knew that I was going to go anyways. Smart man. Reyna finally came in my line of vision. 'Reyna, I didn't mean it like it was your fault." I said frantically trying to get her to understand.

I knew I couldn't tell her how I felt right now because that would just make things more difficult. I couldn't think of anything else to do so I sat next to the seat beside her and hugged her. I could feel her stiffen and try to get out of my embrace but right now she just needed to be held. We stayed that way for a while until I said "Reyna, what happened to us?"

Reyna's POV

Adam was right to question 'us'. I mean we used to be closer than peanut butter and jelly and now it's like we were drifting apart. I know I love Adam with all my heart but all the deciet, lies, and infildelity has got to stop. I have no idea why I blurted this but I said suddenly "You're parents never really visited," I could feel him shrug.

"Well whenever you get out, we need to have a serious talk about some things." he nodded but said "I won't be living with them anymore, anyways." Wait what? "Well then where are you going to go?" I felt him get tense and all I could think was 'No, not again, don't leave me!'

 "Adam, I--" "Don't talk." he interuppted, "we'll talk later". A few hours and pages of paperwork later, I drove him home (I really need to get a liscense) and went inside with him. Of course his parents weren't home. He took a shower and I sat down on his bed thinging about how messed up this whole entire situation was.

 I mean come on! I still didn't even know what I did that was so bad that Adam felt the need to kill himself over. Adam finally came out of the shower clad in a towel hanging dangerously low around his hips roaming around finding some clothes. When Adam finally got dressed(in the other room) he said "Okay, let's talk." Oh boy.

So whatcha think?? BTW I'm actually going on my 3rd snow day tommorow so you just might get another one soon.