The Triple R's of Life Regrets Remorse Reacess 10

Chapter 10

Reyna's POV

It's was quiet for minute and then I realized that no amount of beating around the bush was going to get our problem straightened out so I finally spoke up abruptly saying "Okay so what I'm trying to figure out is what I could of possibly done to make you so try to end your fucking life!"

Apparently he knew that I was serious and most defintely not going to wait a lifetime before I got my answer. "You called me and left me a message." he softly, cringing when he finished. What call? I told him to answer his phone and that was way before he.............. almost killed himself.

I wasn't any meaner that I usually was.What the hell? This makes absolutely no sense! I couldn't have told him anything to make him want............to die. "What are you talking about?" He again looks down reluctant to tell me but when he looks up into my eyes, he know that I am NOT relenting. He slowly gets up and comes back with his phone and presses a button.

"You have 1 voicemail "ADAM? YOU'RE SUCH AN ASS! YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE FUCKING PEACHY! YOU SLEEP WITH SLUTS AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE OVER HERE SMILING ABOUT IT. I WISH WERE OUT OF MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE COMPLETELY DEAD TO ME, SO LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU DISCUST ME!" 10:19am."

I didn't say those things, although that sounded similar to me, that wasn't my voice(I should knew, I've been living with it my whole life) but the fact that he actually belived that I said those things tore at my insides the way I'd never felt.

I would never ever kick him out of my life. He was all I had; the only person ever in my life to truly care for me. Before I could stop myself, I was sobbing and running to his bathroom, feeling completely sick to my stomach. I love him. I love him with my whole heart and he didn't even see it.

Adam's POV

I broke my heart to see her listen to that and the second it was over I knew it wasn't Reyna. I can't believe I let myself believe that it was her. Knowing Reyna, if she wanted to say those things, she would have at least said them to my face. I'm such a headass.

I guess I was feeling vulnerable and when I heard that message, I was pushed over the edge but I how the hell could I fall for that? Whoever was playing this sick joke is inhumane and shouldn't be able to call themselves a human. But the thing that makes it worse is that I love her. There's no ifs, ands or buts.

I know if it were anyone else, I wouldn't have cared. It just shows that I value Reyna and her opinion more that anyone and thing else. I'm not sure if just imgained or she really said "I love you" but right now, that's all I have to gone. Hopefully it's enough. With this new found glee and hopefulness, I knew what I had to do.

Reyna's POV

I was still grabbing tissue trying to wipe away traces of my crying when Adam burst through the door. He said "I love you."Before I even had time to think, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

I was shocked, so it took me a little while to respond. I found myself kissing his back with all the passion, and love I had for him. When I wrapped my arms around his neck I felt sparks and I was overjoyed because I knew that it was right.

With Adam is where I was supposed to be. There's no other way around it. I broke away for a breath before I said "I love you too." We walked back to his room and sat down on his bed just talking. I was comfortably curled up next to him on my side; his arm draping around my wait staring at me. "You know, I'm still moving." he said gently.

I could feel myself go into a panic and could feel my eyes clouding over in tears when he hugged me and said "I don't know where yet, but I feel like I'm suffucating here in this house with no one here and no one caring." We sat silently for a while me clutching him in an embrace and not wanting him to leave me.