Chapter 13

Reyna's POV

Waking up with Adam by my side was perfect. I had waited so long to feel like this; truly happy that I almost could not comprehend what it felt like. Staring at his beautiful face as he slept made me smile as i ran my fingers through his hair. When they accidentally touched his face, he stirred but didn't wake up instead pulling me closer to him. I snuggled even more into him getting comfortable and giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

This time his eye fluttered awake and our eyes locked. His face pulled into a smile and he said "G' morning." I returned his smile and said "Good morning. What are you going to do today?" Normally we would be in school at this time but considering we left town I had no idea how this was going to work. I think the plan was to go to school here, not drop out enirely considering what Adam has asked me yesterday but I'm not positive.

 "Well today we should get our information from the school. I already registered us so all we have to do is go and get our schedules and books. After that we should be ready to go to school on Monday." I wrinkled my nose a little bit at the thought I having to go to school but I know that we won't really be able to anything without an educaiton. As I was thinking more about school, my mind wandered to the conversation that we had yesterday about school and I suddenly a very interesting thought occured to me.

"How did you know whether or not to put us in public or private school since you just asked me yesterday but somehow we're already registered?" I asked a little confused.

"Well, I registered us for both just in case. I thoguht that you would want to go to public school over private but I registered us in both just in case. I told the private school that I would pay later if we ended up going threre." I nodded, stretching and then making my way out of the bed and straight towards the kitchen. 

"I'm going to try to make breakfast," I said as I heard Adam getting out of the bed. I was mixing the ingredients for eggs when I felt arms go around me and I jumped, startled. But I relaxed once I looked over my shoulder and saw that is was Adam. We kissed before he gently spun me out of his arms and I smiled up at him grinning. I finally finished making breakfast and right after we ate, we left for the school to get our school things.

Adam drove us up to the school and I have to say that the Chris Chaplin High School  looked pretty nice for a public school. We both got out and headed to the door that said "Vistor's Entrance". SInce today is a Saturday, there were no studetns lingering throughout the halls and we were greeted with peace and quiet. We spotted the office door quickly and walked in.

There was a receptionist who had a nameplate that read Marlene and looked up at us as we entered the office. "Hello, what may I do you today?" Adam said "I called and Principal Bruin said that this morning would be a good time to pick up our information; we're new students." 

"Alright," Marlene said. She walked around her desk and headed for a door that said 'Principal Bruin' on and knocked. SHe went inside for a few seconds before coming out and saying to us "Just sit down in the chairss and Mr. Bruin will be right with you." Not even a minute later the door opened up someone walked out. I wasn't really paying attention but when I looked up, my jaw dropped.

I was about to say something but he beat me to it "Reyna?" Cameron asked looking at me surprised.

So I was supposed to update this last week but I got busy so sorrry!