Chapter 2

*Locker room*

"Here I bought you water" Elizabeth said handing me the water.

"Thanks" I said opening the bottle and drinking from it.

While I was changing, it was very quiet.

"About what you said earlier" Elizabeth said looking on the ground.

"What abo-" before I could continue my sentence, Natalie with her group came in.

"What do you want Natalie?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm not her for you nerd" Natalie said.

"Hey! Don't talk to my best friend like that!" I said angrily.

"I'm not afraid of you" Natalie said and then all of them laugh.

I started to feel so much anger inside of me.

"What are you going to do about it huh huh huh" Natalie said mocking me.

I just stand there shaking because I know Elizabeth will get mad at me so I'm trying to control myself.

"Don't test me Natalie" I said angrily and shaking.

"I want to" Natalie said pulling my best friend from my side.

Natalie started pulling Elizabeth's hair.

"How sad, Cyriptic Athena can't do anything to save her best friend" Natalie said mocking me again.

"I said don't test me" I said gripping her neck and pushing her against the wall.

Natalie can't talk because she can't breathe.

"I-is...t-that...t-the...o-only...t-thing...y-you...c-can...d-do..." Natalie said between breaths.

I grip her tight because of the anger inside me. Suddenly, one of Natalie's girl tried to pull me away. I grip her neck too. I'm gripping both of their necks as much as I can even though they are both fighting to let go.

"Athena stop, there already red" Elizabeth said.

But in my head I just want to kill them already.

"Athena let go" Elizabeth said almost shouting.

I let them both go. My hands hurting from the gripping. Natalie choke and is trying to catch her breath.

"Never talked to my best friend like that again and when your mad at me just get mad at me, got it?" I furiosly said and looking at each one of them.

Natalie and her girls nodded in response.

"GO!" I said to all of them.

"This isn't over" Natalie said madly.

I walked to Elizabeth swaying and feeling dizzy. Suddenly, I feel weak. The world is spinning.

"Are you okay Athena?" Elizabeth asked in concern.

"Elizabeth why are you spinning?" I asked her feeling weak.

*BANG*

I suddenly fainted on the ground. I can feel Elizabeth's arms around me.

"Athena! Athena! Wake up!"  The last thing that Elizabeth said that I heard.

(Elizabeth's POV)