Chapter 4

"That was fun" I said stoping the motorcycle.

"FUN?! It scared the hell out of me Athena" Elizabeth said standing up from the motorcycle and giving me my helmet.

I got off of my motorcycle, got the key and hang my helmet on the motorcycle.

We walked up to there small stairs infront of there front door and headed inside there house.

"Mum I'm home" Elizabeth shouted so it can be heared all over the whole house so it echoed.

Mrs. Wilson walked out from the kitchen wearing an apron.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Wilson" I said smiling.

"Good afternoon Athena" Mrs. Wilson said giving me a fake smile.

"I just finish cooking lunch, come eat with us Athena" Mrs. Wilson said suggesting me to go inside there kicthen.

"It's ok, I will not stay here long. Bye Mrs. Wilson bye Eli" I said turning around and turning the door knob.

"Athena you'll probably have lunch with your parents in the cemetery but please have lunch with us just for today" Elizabeth whispered holding my arm.

"How did you know that?" I whispered back to her.

"The other day while I was riding the bus going home, I saw you riding your motorcycle going to the cemetery with a food" Elizabeth whispered to me.

"So please have lunch with us just for today" Elizabeth added.

"My parents will be alone eating lunch" I whispered.

"They have each other so please have lunch with us" Elizabeth whispered.

"Fine" I said turning back and removing my arm from Elizabeth's grip.

"Mum Athena will join us for lunch" Elizabeth said to Mrs. Wilson.

"That's wonderful! Come, the food is alredy on the table" Mrs. Wilson said.

Elizabeth and I walked in the kitchen and I helped Mrs. Wilson in getting the plates, placemats and spoon and forks.

"It's ok Athena just sit there beside Elizabeth, I got this" Mrs. Wilson said getting the plates from my hands.

I walked to the table and sat beside Elizabeth waiting for Mrs. Wilson to served the plates and utensils. I cannot  stop thinking to help Mrs. Wilson because I always help other people. I stand up and tried to walked to Mrs. Wilson but Elizabeth stopped me.

"What are you doing? Just sit down" Elizabeth said to me.

"I'll helped your mom Eli" I said stopping.

"She can do it by herself" Elizabeth said pulling me down.

"Don't you ever helped you mom un something?" I asked her.

"Sometimes-well not really-I seldom help her" Elizabeth said.

"Why? Me, I always help my mom in everything" I said facing Elizabeth.

Before Elizabeth could reply, Mrs. Wilson came to us putting the plates infront of us. She put the spoons and forks above our plates.

"Let us pray before we eat" Mrs. Wilson said.

Elizabeth lead the prayer. After praying, we all started eating lunch.

"Athena do you eat lunch everyday?" Mrs. Wilson asked me.