Chapter 1

Intro:

My name is Athena Johnson. I'm simple but cyrptic person. I experience things that I can't explain. I have brunnette hair and green eyes. I am an only child and my parents died in a car accident and I was the only one who survive. My best friend's name is Elizabeth Anne Wilson. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She is the only person who can understand me. The only person who can stop me fron hurting myself. I think she doesn't know how much I love her and care for her that's why she is My Burden.

July 26,2024 (2 months before summer)

"ATHENA!STOP!" Elizabeth said screaming at me while watching me cut myself using a razor.

I can see tears falling down from her eyes. I really don't want to make her cry but I really can't stop.

"Elizabeth you can go" I said hurting.

"I won't go anywhere" Elizabeth said crying.

I kept my razor in my backpack and got a bandage to hide my scar. I walked up to my best friend and sat beside her.

"Elizabeth you've been seeing me do this, why aren't you use yet?! I asked her giving her my handkerchief.

"Because I'm not and never will!" Elizabeth said standing up, sotming out of the rooftop and leaving me hurting.

After 15 minutws of healing, I went down to get my things for my next subject. I was 5 feet close to my locker when I saw my best friend being cornered. I can see Natalie with her group "Pretty Rich Girls" pushing my best friend.

As much my arm hurts I immediately walked to her. While I'm getting closer, I can hear Elizabeth almost crying to let her go.

"Natalie let jer go" I said pulling her hand away from Elizabeth's arm.

"Look who it is girls...Cyriptic Athena" Natalie said.

"Stay away from my best friend" I said standing infront of Elizabeth.

"I don't want to" Natalie said with a tone.

"Why are you mad at her?" I asked Natalie.

"Because if it wasn't fo her "beautiful" drawing Mr. Gill would've had choose mine" Natalie said almost shouting at me.

"Oh yeah, I always fprget that you hate when a person doesn't choose you" I said mocking her.

"Athena stop" Elizabeth whispered to me.

"I got this" I whispered back.

"Shush" Natalie said grabbing my arm where my scar is. She pulled the sleeve up and removed my bandage so now she can see my fresh scar.

"Is this your new cut? Your such an emo person" Natalie said gripping my arm tight.

"Tia the lemon please" Natalie said to the blonde girl beside her.

Tia took the lemon from her bag and gave it to Natalie.

"Now to teachyou a lesson that you should never mess with me" Natalie said gripping my arm tight and squeezing the lemon so the juice will fall in my scar.

"Mmmm..." Only thing that I can say because of the pain I'm feeling.

Natalie and her girls left me and my best friend.. Now I'm sitting on the ground.

"OMG! aTHENA I told you you should have stop" Elizabeth said panicking.

"Relax I-I'm okay" I sai hurting.