06. E

3 August, 1998

Patient Anastasia Brown

I'm a Weasley? What an honor. I knew you secretly were in love with me, careful you might end up in my future novel. Before I forget tell your sister I said hello, she might be my favorite Weasley sibling.

I am so proud of you! Managing to go up to his grave took some courage, at least one of us has that. After reading your letter I tried to go to the grave myself, but once I made it near the graveyard I ran. I just kept running. I don't know why, I guess I felt like I could just run from my problems. Sadly that isn't an option.

I saw your brother the other day. I forgot you have a million, to be more specific I saw Ron. He was strolling through Hogsmeade with Harry Potter, they bought bags, literal bags of chocolate frogs. You weren't kidding about their addiction. Tell them to save me some they can spare a few.

I talked to the home owner of the apartments near Hogsmeade. He said he had two available for rent, but I had to make a decision by next week. I haven't spoken to my Aunt and Uncle about it, but I believe it's for the best. I could probably pick up a job at one of the stores at Hogsmeade to provide for myself, and see where life guides me.

I got a letter today from the Holyhead Harpies, apparently they still needed a Co-Coach. I am still debating on taking it, I'm not sure if I am mentally stable enough to coach a professional quidditch team. Thankfully they won't decide till another two months.

Life moves pretty quickly don't you think? Just yesterday I remember playing in the fields of Hogwarts, and stressing over finals, also wanting to cast a hex at Snape every now and then, rest in peace I may add. I remember seeing Hermione Granger with a time turner in my fourth year, do you think she still carries that around? If she does I'd like to borrow it. Draco Malfoy tried to steal it once, but I grabbed it and slid it into her book bag when she wasn't aware.

I'm disappointed we weren't acquaintances during our time at Hogwarts, I think we would have got along well. I didn't have many friends in Gryffindor, the few I knew were because my cousin was a Gryffindor. You may not believe it because I am the sweetest girl you know, note the sarcasm, most of my friends were in Slytherin. Of course not Draco and his group, they were gits, but Slytherins aren't as evil as people picture them to be. They are just misunderstood

Five facts about me? Well than here are five facts about your favorite witch.

1. I hate donuts, don't ask why

2. Astrology was my favorite subject, I even wanted to teach it at Hogwarts at one point

3. I was head girl my sixth and seventh year, but no I don't count it as a personality trait, I just loved the huge bathroom and not having to share a room

4. My favorite animal is a Lion

5. My name is Anastasia Brown

The fifth fact was solely for your mother. My question for you is if you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

Until next time George

Sincerely Anastasia

6 August, 1998

Patient George Weasley

Do you think I could get the other apartment? I'm this close knocking myself out with a bludger. I caught Harry and Ginny snogging in my room, in my bloody room! It took them five years to realize their feelings for each other, but now that they have they're all over each other. Ron is very protective over Ginny, it's amusing watching them try to find hiding spots to be alone, or asking Hermione to distract Ron.

I might go to the shop next week. My mother started being happy again, she was always cheerful but I could tell it was fake. I think I owe her that much to go back. She has been through so much I just want to bring a little more happiness into her life. She deserves the world. I'm a little scared if I am being honest, I wouldn't be surprised if I just dropped and started crying when I enter. I'll try not to though, I'll try my hardest.

My whole family has agreed to be there with me when we go. They gave me a long, long speech about how'd I never face anything alone. I never realized how lucky I am to have them.

So Anastasia? I like it, sounds elegant. I am pretty sure I caught my mother making a knitted jumper with the letter 'A', even though Christmas is three months away.

I also realized why you aren't a big fan of Ron. Your cousin was a sweet girl, she once convinced Professor McGonagall that Fred and I didn't set the lavatory on fire. She managed to come up with a story about how Malfoy set us up.

Hermione was ecstatic when she found your name. She went as far as looking through all her assignments from her third year to find the one where you were partners. I don't even want to know why she carries those around. None the less she found it. She also said you're welcome, she didn't tell me what for, she just said you're welcome.

Where would I travel? The place you said in one of your previous letters sounded nice, neverland. I did some research upon it, apparently Peter Pan never grew up. That does sound nice.

My question for you is movies or books?

Until next time Anastasia

Sincerely George