04. X

19 July, 1998

Patient Anastasia Brown

I saw a picture of her in the daily prophet today when I went to The Three Broomsticks. They were honoring the fallen fifty, and their sacrifice. She was just a kid. Why? Why did this happen to her? I ripped the newspaper in half and cried in the nearest alley. A kind man came up to me and handed me a chocolate frog. He started talking to me about he too had lost a son. He was very caring, every time I told him I was fine he refused to leave. He patiently waited me to calm down then guided me out of the dark alley. He was very interested in muggle items, so I gifted him a Statue of Liberty duck I had bought in the states. It's nice knowing there are people like that out there, don't you think?

Can you believe it has been over two months? Two dreading months without them. My therapist finally told me something useful today. Thantophobia, the fear of losing someone you love. I would say I have that phobia, but it seems as if I already lost them. She also went on about that losing someone shatters you from inside and leaves your world empty. But it is up to ourselves to bounce back up and make them proud. Unless they are gifting me a trampoline I doubt that will happen. I'm this close to running away just so I won't have to hear another word from her mouth. At this point you're helping me more than she ever will.

I used to know Hermione, she was nice girl. I wasn't in the same year as her, but she was always ahead of the kids in her year and would end up in my year's classes. I think I paired up with her for an assignment, but that was back in my fourth year at Hogwarts. Tell her that she'll probably never know who I am, but I will always thank her. Also I got her card in the chocolate frog, ironic isn't it?

I saw your shop as well, very depressing. I remember before the war it used to be the busiest one in Hogsmeade, my cousin was so excited to see what you had in store. I know the last thing you want to do is open the shop, but maybe you should. Your shop brought so many smiles to people's faces, I think that's what everyone needs. I'm not saying you should open tomorrow, but talk to your younger brother. Who knows it might make you feel better knowing its what Fred would have wanted.

I should start listening to my own advice. I'm better than the therapist. Don't argue, you know I'm right. I'm not forcing you to open the shop, but if you decide to let me know. I'll go take credit for the re-opening of the store. On a serious note I'll be there, we might now know each other personally, but the more the merrier.

As much as I'd like to prove you wrong, no I have not broken a law. Maybe somewhere in the near future.

My question for you is, which was your favorite year at Hogwarts?

Until next time Pink Panther.

Sincerely Scarlet

p.s If you do open up, I better get a discount.

24 July, 1998

Patient George Weasley

Guess what? You get to hear from me two times a week from now on! I don't know if your excited, but I don't mind. Writing these letters take up my time, and I have an excuse to get out of chores.

My sister Ginny opened up your previous letter before I got too. We ended up having an argument about privacy, but she made me write that she says thank you on the 'amazing' idea to open the shop. She is looking over my shoulder as I write making sure I thank you on her behalf.

I spoke to Ron the day after I received your letter. Harry and him aren't aren't sure if they're returning to Hogwarts to complete their seventh year, so they'd be glad to help. I'm just not a hundred percent sure. I do believe this is what Fred would have wanted, but I am scared. Scared of entering the shop and realizing I can't do this without him. If I'm being honest I don't think I can. How a I supposed to do this without him? I just feel empty most of time. I've gotten a tad bit better, but I know I'll never be the same. I know its selfish to think, but sometimes I wish I just died with him. I don't feel very alive at this point.

Also I think fate likes us together Scarlet. My father came home the other night with a rubber duck like the one you had described. He said he was gifted it by a young brunette. Although I can't be sure it was you, I'm pretty sure it is. I didn't tell my family though, my mother would have tracked your DNA to find you and give you a big hug. Poor Harry had to sit for hours explaining the point of a rubber duck to my father, believe it or not it isn't the first time. My family is different, but I guess that is what I love most about them.

Although I love my family dearly, it has began to get a bit crowded here at The Burrow, which we call home. Bill and his wife decided to stay at the Burrow for another month maybe even longer. Ginny didn't enjoy that since she despised Fleur, and my mother secretly did too. My brother Charlie even came down from Romania. Percy moved back in as well. Then Ginny and Ron insisted that Harry and Hermione stayed at the Burrow, they say it's to comfort them, but I believe it's for snogging. I didn't mind they were a nice bunch, but the noise makes me want to jump off a cliff. There were a total of ten people in the Burrow. We also receive visitors here and there.

My favorite year at Hogwarts? Maybe the one where I knocked you over with a bludger. Jokes. My favorite year was probably our seventh year. I was in the Dumbledore's Army with my brothers and sister. It was fun until we got caught, then we got to pull our legendary prank.

Now not to sound un-original, but what was your favorite year at Hogwarts?

Until next time Scarlet.

Sincerely George Weasley

p.s Hermione is still nagging