Jack

A/N I seriously need ideas! PM me if you have anything

Mitchell pov
(Time skip to mission)

He took a deep breath steadying his nerves. He felt a hand squeeze his shoulder lightly. Looking up he caught the gaze of his captain. His eyes where void of any real emotion but his voice betrayed the act. "Hey mate stay close to us. You better not even think of dieing" Gideon spoke in his 'captain tone' but Mitchell could've sworn he picked up a hint of worry in his orders. "Oh Gideon is that worry I hear?" He asks smirking slightly. Gideon cuffed the back of his head with a smile "oh shut up you". "You don't have to macho man all the time you know. Emotions. The things that make us human" Mitchell says light heartedly but with a serious hint in the sentence. "Says the guy who keeps a barrier up all the time. You don't let anyone in. And no one shares your burden. Open up private. Or should I call you Jack?" Gideon smirks as Mitchell flinches as the unfamiliar name rolled off his captains tongue. "No" he hissed not liking the usage of his first name. Gideon seemed taken aback by the privates shift in tone. "Okay okay relax" he says "Anyway why don't you like that name? It is your name after all.." He asks suddenly curious. Mitchell reluctantly opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by the pilot. "Five minutes to drop zone" the pilots voice sounded over the constant thrum of the chopper blades. Gideon and Mitchell snapped into soldier mode. They cleared their face of any emotion and let adrenaline start to pump through their veins. Gideon and Mitchell's minds once at this stage branched off into different directions. Gideon's fine tuned itself to be able to lead. Make quick decisions, get his team out safe and get the mission done with success. Mitchell's brain numbed itself. He allowed himself to take in orders instantly. His job was to back his captain and teammates. Along with completing the mission. Don't question these orders just do. But in the same breath his mind was hard wired to almost have his own effect on these orders. Knowing the difference between right and wrong. That was the key to any good soldier. Being able to follow orders but have your own free will. Few men possessed both these abilities. Most of the time someone would follow orders blindly. Not Mitchell. This made him a larger target but also very refined. They check their gear and jump off the chopper.

Mystery pov.
I have my job. Capture him. Any means necessary but he is to be brought alive. Just as planned. Don't worry the targets already insight.
----------------------------------------------

A/N lol all I imagine whenever someone says chopper is Arnold yelling GET TO THE CHOPPER! I'm so immature 😏. Anyway these chapters suck I know but as long as your enjoying the overall story it's okay. Thank you all for the 600 reads! Without you guys I probably would've stopped writing a long time ago. I know I'm not a good writer but I do enjoy creating my own stories.