Meeting up

Dedicated to bananafhgvyjg ra1121 giou26969

Mitchell pov.

The worst thing about being captured isn't being captured in itself. It was the fact of waiting, knowing it was only delaying the inevitable. He zoned out forgetting his questions momentarily. The door flew open and a blur of black was tossed into the room. Mitchell cocks his head and turns his attention to the newcomer. The tension in the air fizzled as the newcomer made a sharp movement trying to get up and at the door. "Hey dipshit your not gonna get anywhere with those.." Mitchell trails off mid sentance and gasps. The familiar hazel brown eyes triggered memories that he had almost forgotten about. The brown hair was matted with dirt, sweat and blood clumped together. The mans brown wide eyes shared a supposed glint with Mitchell's. He stumbled away from Mitchell at first not recognizing him. Then suddenly every piece snapped together. "M-Mitchell?!" He asks unsurely. Mitchell flashes a warm smile "welcome back Joker". "You are my savior!" Joker says being dramatic in Mitchell's eyes but serious in his own. "Dude I owe you! Just get me out of here. Please help a brother out! I promise I'm against Irons." Mitchell chuckled "alright alright stop being a kiss up. It's good to have you back".

A/N hey! I noticed people liked joker so I included him in! Short update I know but this is last minute. I had been on vacation (which I should've updated more sorry) but it's Sunday 9:44 at night. I have school tomorrow. Which means more tests so I might not update a lot.