Dreams

Mitchell pov

He took off sprinting down the hallway a raging Gideon after him. "Now now Gideon! We can work this out. VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER!" He yells laughing slightly. He knew Gideon was PISSED but he also knew Gideon wouldn't hurt him. After a few minutes of running the two slowed. "You do that again Mitchell and Ill amputate the other arm" Gideon jokes. Mitchell scoffs playfully "sureeeeeeeeee". "Time to get you back on the field" Gideon says "I'll be back" and walks away. Mitchell sighs and walks around the rather large sentinel building. Lately he had a strange feeling that he hated. It was in his gut just gnawing at him. His nightmares had grown more frequent. He walked into a secluded room. Darkness enveloped it and be opened the door. He glanced over his shoulder making sure no one was watching or following. He stepped in and was greeted by the darkness. He sighs and sits down closing his eyes. He drifted off to sleep. A gory image appeared of Iona and Gideon bleeding out. Irons stood over them. "I'm coming for you Mitchell and your death is going to be more painful then you could ever imagine " the other man sneered, a satisfied smirk on his face. The image shifted back to Will's death except this time the roles were reversed.. He bolted upwards from his disturbing dreams breathing heavily. "Damn these dreams" he mutters and goes off to find Gideon.

A/N I had and idea for this story and lost it. I need ideas but they have to revolve around Will and Irons being alive.. Sorry for the crappy chapter