3. Ocean view

I open the hotel suite's door with the key excited for looking at the place we will be staying at for a whole month. I absolutely love suites. They're nice, quiet, and they keep you cool and give you a sort of good feeling. I look around. I was better then I had imagined! I walk in and to the left of me is a closet and a bathroom door. I open the bathroom door to take a look. Inside was a sink, another door which led to the toilet and a see through glass door to the shower and a luggage closet. For bags and suitcases.

I walk out into the next room. there was a living room to my right and a kitchen to my left. In the living room was a cobblestone fireplace with a wall shelf and a flat screen tv. The couch was a soft white material and you sunk into it when you sat in it. Beside the couch was a chair made up of the same stuff and a glass side table with a tv guide and a flower vase filled with roses.

I then look at the kitchen. It had marble countertops and beautifully polished wood with an oven and a fridge. In Front of it was a kitchen island. The floor was slightly raised higher than the living room so you had to walk up on the step to get into it.

Hailey was squealing and saying 'we made the best purchase ever'

Behind the couch on the other wall was another door. Being confused, I opened it and lit up with what I saw. There were the last two perfect parts to a suite. The beds and a dining table. I walk in and I see the two queen sized beds with so many decorative faux fur pillows I couldn't count. The comforters were a light grey on the front side and a soft feeling with a white color on the other. Hailey jumped onto the other bed while I was looking at this one.

Beside the two beds was a dresser and in front of the beds was a tv with a tv stand and another tv guide on the stand. Facing the tv, to my left was the dining table. It has sort of small, wooden with a glass top and 4 chairs. Behind it was more counters and cabinets with a mini fridge closed into the wall and a microwave beside it. There was a baby grand piano off in the corner. There was what looked like a 13x13 cut out in the wall with a mirror, 2 clothing closets and another door. Through that door was another bathroom looking exactly the same but with a jacuzzi.

"This place is so much better then my apartment!" I exclaimed

"Yeah better then my 2 story house!" hailey called out still on the bed.

I walk out.

"Hailey theres a balcony!"

"Could this suite get any better?!" she jumps up and heads over to the glass door on the left side of the beds.

She opens it and I join her on the wooden deck.

There was a glass table with 2 dark woven chairs.

I look down.

"I forgot we were on the top floor..." I exhaled at the beautiful view of the ocean and the beach. I could hear seagulls in the distance.

"Amazing right!!"

"This was awfully cheap for a suite"

"Uhm.. yeah, about that."

"Hailey what did you do."

"I uh- kinda exchanged the hotel room for a suite which was kinda 500 bucks each..."

"So when you asked for my wallet you really took 500 out of there?!"

"Uh.. yeah-"

"Hailey!"

"I'm sorry they talked me into it! It's beautiful though isn't it!"

"Yeah, It really is."

I look back at the ocean and the beach. I get a notification from my phone. Its juicy on discord-