7. A video yet to be made...

I had my mom deliver my vr and recording and streaming stuff so I wasn't so bored all of the time and going out was expensive. I've lost money in helping out to pay for the hotel room that I didn't even know I lost. By the time the stuff got here it was 2 in the morning and Hailey was asleep. So if I was going to make a video with Gaege, or should I say juicy, I can't scream. Plus we are in a hotel.

I hook up the stuff and put a black shirt over the camera. Then I start speaking.

"Hey guys! You know who I am, Just quickly before the video starts I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for not posting in weeks, mainly because I took a trip to florida! Yes, all the way from scotland. My friend dragged me here and I didn't bother to bring my recording stuff, but guess what! It was finally shipped! So, uhm, enjoy the video-" I turn off my audio camera and hook up my VR headset. I then log in to VR CHAT and find juicy and the boys for the video. I actually find them and scare gabby.

"Gabby- I didn't know you were eddie's girlfriend-"

"O-oh heyyyy" She starts to say my name and I stop her immediately.

"GIRL IM RECORDING"

"Oh- My bad."

Juicy then buts in.

"You don't let the internet know your name?"

"Yeah, I don't even let them know what I look like. There is not a single picture of me out there."

"Dang that's rough"

"N-No, not really-"

Then Mully buts in.

"STUTTER SHE JUST STUTTERED"

"Shut up, we all know you're a bottom."

Juicy and the boys start laughing other then mully.

"You read the fan fics?" Gabby asks.

"Yes. I've read quite a few."

"We're going off topic-" narrator then says.

"Oh yeah!" Juicy lit up.

"I was thinking about doing a face reveal lately."

"That's- cool- I guess-" Gabby says.

"Again, shut up, Gabby you already know what I look like.

"LEAK A DESCRIPTION AMOR!" Eddie shouts.

"NO! DON'T DO IT!"

"She has..." She starts.

"I'LL RING YOUR MUM!!"

"Uh-" She stops and goes into a corner.

Eddie follows her.

"The scottish are scary" She says in a baby voice.

"Good job- Now we won't know what you look like." Juicy says. But you already do know what I look like... I say in my head.

"That's the point!" I say slapping him across the face. He squeals. We laugh.

We finish the recording and I hear juicy yawn.

"You tired big goose?" Josh asks.

"Yeah, I'm going to head off to bed."

"What time is it for you?" Mully asked.

"Its 4 am." same here...

"Get some sleep." Josh says.

"Okay, bye"

Then his green brush character vanishes.

"I'm going to get off to sleep too-" I say.

"Why? Are you dating juicy? Is that why?!" mully then gasps.