13. Extreme motivation

"Uh!" Gaege calls out after realizing what he had just done.

I just sit there in silence as he apologizes over and over again.

"It's fine- I- I don't mind-" I walk over to receive my bag and slip on my mask once again.

"Maybe we shouldnt speak of this-" He suggests.

"Good idea-" I agree, still blushing.

We made it back to the camp and noticed Josh wasn't there anymore. I passed it off as him being asleep in the tent. I go over to my tent with Hailey, Grab my clothes and change out of my wet swimsuit behind the tent. I let my swimsuit hang off the edge of a log by the fire and slip into my sleeping bag next to Hailey for a deep sleep.

In the morning, Hailey was surprisingly still asleep. Eddie and gabby are sitting on logs outside talking, Narrator and josh are still asleep and mully is talking with gaege. Gaege! I forgot! What if he told mully... I walk out of my tent and rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Hey c/n!" Mully calls out.

"Hey..." I say in my incredibly not understandable morning english.

"Did you sleep well...?" Gaege asks.

"Yes, I slept fine-" I walked over to my dry swimsuit and put it in my bag. Gaege's face was a little pink.

"You guys okay? You seem strange" Mully asks.

"Yes I'm fine." We both say in sync. Hailey wakes up.

"Good morning!" She greets us. Why is she always in such a good mood in the morning? I yawn.

"Good morning..." I reply.

"Should we all go get breakfast at a diner?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, we should go to Denny's, it's a great breakfast place. I sit on a log and Hailey does the same. I roll down my sleeves and put my hands over my face to get partially away from the sun. I yawn again. And wait. Sooner or later Josh, and Narrator wake up and we get all packed up. Narrator takes all of the camping stuff in his car and splits it with mully, I take me and Hailey's beach stuff and the rest of the boys take theirs. Then, we drive to the nearest breakfast diner.

"Why does american food look so good-" I said as my eyes lit up when we sat on the table. Josh Hailey and mully agreed with me.

"Maybe because America is best country" Gaege says.

"AY!" I shout at him. He laughs and all of us order our food and drinks. I could hear him mumble "The scottish are scary"

"Kill him for me later I'm too tired" i say to Hailey.

While waiting for our food to get here I started to sip on my coffee.

"Hey c/n." Mully calls me.

"Aye"
"Are you up to recording a video when we all get back to our hotel rooms?"

"Sure! Sounds fun, Plus, I have a great Idea." I say grinning behind my mask. The waitress comes up to the table with our food.

"That's an odd mask, I like it!" The waitress compliments me.

"Thanks!" She puts the food down on the table.

"Your accent is cool too!" She compliments me once again. I laugh and thank her again, then I start eating.

We get back to our hotel rooms, I set up my recording stuff and I Get on a vr discord call with the boys.

"I have a session idea." I say.