💚13💚

Edited: July 1, 2021

Imma be honest... I have no idea what to do for this story... I know Christmas is coming up so I can do a lil one shot for that, but regarding the main plot I'm not sure. I don't wanna make it feel like I'm dragging it out or anything, but I at least want another chapter or two... Ughhhh my brain is fried. Anyway, I think after this chapter, the Christmas special thingy and then the chapter after that I'll be done with this book. Idk what else to do with it and I already feel like I'm dragging it out a lil so yeah. Anyway, enough with this sad depressing shit, let's get on with the story which I think will just be a shit load of fluff so... have fun with that...
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
ⒾⓏⓊⓀⓊ ⓅⓄⓋ:
Last week, we got found out... I don't know how to feel about that honestly. I mean, I wanted to tell everyone on my own terms and stuff, but now I can hold hands and stuff with Kacchan without having to worry.

Right now, I am currently in my last class, it's pretty boring to be honest. Everything that we're learning I pretty much already fucking knew so, I'm just doodling on my note book.

The bell rings and we can go back to the dorms. Kacchan is waiting for me outside, so I quickly pack my things and go to him. We greet each other and he gives me a kiss on the top of my head. We walk back to the dorms hand in hand. Instead of going to our dorm, we go to the common room.

(Holly shit, I just got a fucking idea rn, so the plot to this chapter is gonna change a lil.)

Kacchan and I are on the couch, I was on his lap and we were cuddling and watching TV. In the corner of my eye, I see my best friend Uraraka. She seems to be looking at something and is all red in the face. I look at where she is looking, and I see Tsuyu.

"Holy shit" I whisper to myself. I guess it was loud enough because Kacchan scared the living hell out of me.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh... look. Ura is staring and Tsu... I think she likes her..."

He then proceeds to follow my instructions and I turn to look at him. He looks and his eyes widen a little. Then, he smirks an evil smirk. Oh lord, what is he thinking?

"Oi! Pink cheeks!" This fucking idiot...

Startled, Ura let's out a little yelp in surprise and comes over here. She sits down next us, not looking us in the eye. We turn to face her, and I can see the blush on her face.

"You know, you should really stare at you crush a little less obviously." Fucking Kacchan, Imma kill him. My mind's already been made up.

"Wh-What do you mean? I-I wasn't s-staring..."

"Ura, yes you were. I could see you staring from here. And you were all blushy." I confirmed

"Damn it" she mumbles. It feels good not being the embarrassed one.

"So...when the fuck you gonna tell her?" *sigh*

"T-Tell her?!" Ura whisper yells, "I can't tell her, she'll just make fun of me and reject me." She whines, getting a little teary eyed.

"No she won't Ura, I can tell she like you back. I got an idea! How about, Kacchan and I help you out?" I suggest. After I tell her that, her eyes light up and she has a big smile on her face.

"When the fu-" "Kacchan, I swear if you don't do what I tell you, I won't kiss you for a week." I cut of what he's about to say, already done with his bullshit.

He angrily huffs, "fine"

So it's settled, Kacchan and I have a new project to help Ura win Tsu's heart!

Time skip: two days later

ⓊⓇⒶⓇⒶⓀⒶ ⓅⓄⓋ:
It's been two days since Deku and Bakugou decided to help me. That was really nice of them, but today I have to execute the plan and I'm a little nervous.

It's Friday and I left a note on Tsu's desk to meet me behind the school. I'm waiting by the cheery blossom trees and I have a bouquet of flowers behind my back. (Def didn't go on google to see how to spell 'bouquet' no idea what you're talking abt)

I see her coming and I think I might just die. Omg, she looks really pretty and AHHHHHH! I don't remember how to speak. Oh lord, ok Ochaco, get your shit together. You've beaten villains' asses before, this is nothing. Just tell her how you feel. Oh my. Maybe I could just leave. I don't think she's seen me yet, ok yeah, I'll just-

"Hi Uraraka, Kero."

*sigh* of course

"H-Hey Tsu." I sound so fucking stupid...

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

Ok... here goes nothing...

"Tsu... We've been friends since we came to UA. I don't know how this happened and depending on what you say right now, it may or may not be good. I really like you Tsu, like more than a friend. I don't know when or how it started, but I know that whenever I see you, butterflies erupt in my stomach and you make me feel weird, but good things. You don't have to return my feelings, I understand if you don't. I just want to at least stay friends?"

After I said that, she was quiet and just kinda staring at me. I fucked it up didn't I. Damn it, I shouldn't have let the boys talk me into this. Is it too late to tell her it was a joke? Should I just run away? I just wanna dig a whole right now and go di-

I was cut off from my thoughts from the feeling of soft lips on my own. At first I was shocked, but I melted into the kiss. I let go of the flowers and snakes my arm around her waist. Her hands made it to the back of my head and it was amazing. I've never felt like this and I feel great. I'm so glad she returns my feelings.

After a while, we pull away from each other and we have grins on our faces. We both are blushing like crazy, too. I take her hand and ask her the ultimate question.

"So...um w-would you like to go on a date tomorrow night and if that goes well, maybe be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Kero. I would love to go on a date with you."

Hell yeah! I'm so excited! This is going to be great! I have to find a way to thank those boys.

We walk back to the dorms hand in hand. I see Deku and Bakugou and I run up and hug them. They look confused until they see Tsu and then they hug me back.

"Thank you guys so much! She said yes!"

"That's amazing Ura, congratulations! Now go back with her, you guys probably have a lot to talk about." Deku says as he releases me from the hug. I wave to them and go back with Tsu, on our way to her dorm. I'm so happy and excited, this went better than I thought.
____________________________________

Alright, I'm done with this chapter. Sorry for the little bkdk stuff, I kinda just came up with it on the spot... so yeah I'm gonna do a Christmas special that I hope to be out before my birthday (the 18th) so yeah. Umm, this book is almost done. I really liked this one ngl. That's all I really have to say. I hope you liked the chapter, have a great rest of your day and see ya later :)

{Current Author- this was cute...ig}