Seven

Chapter Seven| Leona
👑

It's only been one hour and I have not said a word to Dario. I can feel him look at me every now and then but I refuse to look anywhere but outside the window.

When Ben saw us he looked shocked before his usual smirk appeared on his face.

I did take one glance at Dario and I have to admit he looks really good in just a grey pair of joggers and a plain black t-shirt. He's still covered in his expensive jewellery, from the gold watch around his wrist to the thin chain around his neck which is probably worth millions.

"Princess?" I purse my lips and pretend like I didn't hear him.

That nickname does things to me.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I take a deep breath before turning to face him. He's got a small smile on his face.

"You going to ignore me the whole journey?" He raises his eyebrows and I roll my eyes, shrugging my shoulders. "I didn't like what you did yesterday."

"I wanted to get out of the lift so I said yes, you should of known that was way too easy." I stare at him and the smirk returns to his face.

"Let me take you on a date in Dubai, you'll love it." I turn my body to face him and tilt my head.

"When will you give up, Dario?" I question him, raising my eyebrows.

"I don't give up easy, so I'll be around for a while." He winks.

"Ugh." I turn away from him.

I must of fallen asleep at some point because I open my eyes and frown when I find myself leaning on Darios shoulder.

How the fuck?!

I jump away from him and see that he's sleeping himself.

I hope he fell asleep before me because this is so embarrassing.

"Shit." I whisper to myself but my eyes light up when I see it's now the early hours of the morning and we are close to landing.

The seatbelt sign goes on, luring Dario out of his slumber. He begins to stretch and my eyes fall to his raised t-shirt which reveals a trail of dark hair going under the waistband of his joggers.

Fuck.

I gulp and avert my eyes.

"Do I make a nice pillow, baby?" He questions and my eyes widen. "Not going to lie, I did enjoy having you so close." I clench my eyes and then look at him.

"It was an accident." I grit my teeth and he shrugs, smirking. I gasp when he leans forward to clasp my seatbelt together.

"Safety is important." He whispers in my ear before pulling away. "Wouldn't want my princess to get hurt." He winks.

This man is so fucking annoying.

"I'm not your princess, so shut up." I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest.

"Not yet." He chuckles.

•••

"You've got to be joking me." I groan as I look up at the tall building, where I'll be staying.

He has his own fucking hotel chain.

I hear the slamming of a car door and turn around to see Dario exiting an expensive looking Mercedes.

He's changed into a suit and for some reason I can't take my eyes off of him. The way he steps out confidently and buttons up his suit jacket.

"Leo." Ben taps me on the shoulder and I blink, looking away from Dario.

"You booked this hotel on purpose, didn't you?" I frown at Ben who awkwardly chuckles, scratching the back of his neck.

"Honestly.......no. I really didn't know that, I just booked a random hotel and this is what we got." We both look up at the tower.

"I need to sleep." I whisper tiredly.

"Yes, get some rest because you've got drinks with Mr Tahan. He wants to talk about business." My blood boils.

"Ben!" I exclaim.

"If I told you back home you would of said no and I really wanted a holiday." He pouts.

"We better have separate rooms because I will smother you in your sleep." I grit my teeth.

"You love me really but don't worry, we have separate rooms so you can have your beauty sleep and an unexpected guest. Dario to be exact." He winks before strutting into the hotel.

•••

"Take a deep breath, you can do this." I whisper to myself as I stand at the entrance of the bar which is on the rooftop of the hotel.

There seems to be multiple expensive bars and restaurants in this hotel.

I adjust the bottom of my dress.

I decided to be extra to make Dario sweat a little. The yellow dress compliments my skin and hugs my figure perfectly.

I walk up to the waiter, trying to look as confident as I feel.

The waiter smiles at me and I don't miss his eyes looking me up and down quickly.

"Do you have a reservation, Miss?" He questions and I smile.

"I should do, I'm having drinks with Mr Tahan." His eyes widen before he's flicking through some papers.

"I see. Can I get your name for confirmation." He continues to smile but I can see the light blush on his cheeks.

"Leona Goodwin." I nod.

"Right this way, Miss Goodwin." I follow him as he leads me to a table in a secluded area.

My heart jumps when I spot Dario. He stands up, buttoning up his suit jacket. As soon as I'm in front of him he grabs my hand and places a small kiss on the back of my hand.

"Thank you for joining me, princess. You look gorgeous as always." He pulls the chair out for me and I nod, taking a seat.

He sits in front of me and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What do you want?" I get straight to the point, placing my bag on the table.

"You."

"Stop playing around, Dario. What do you want from my business?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I think we'd make great business partners." He leans forward and I clench my jaw. "What do you say? We could be very powerful people, princess."

"Are you fucking with me?" I question.

He chuckles lightly, rubbing his beard.

"No, baby. Let's begin, shall we."

A/N
I need a Dario. ❤️