Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six| Leona
👑

We're getting married!

The smile hasn't left my face since he proposed and now we're back in our hotel room and I'm smiling so much my cheeks are beginning to hurt, but I don't care because we're getting married!

"I'm so happy!" I beam and Dario chuckles at my excitement.

"I'm happy that you're happy, baby." He nods and grabs my hand, kissing the huge diamond ring on my finger. "I'm very happy that I get to be your husband." He winks and then he gently pushes me down onto the bed.

I look up at him with wide, curious eyes as he stares down at me, a small smirk on his face.

"I think my future wife deserves something." He pushes me down, so I'm laying on my back-my legs still dangling off the edge of the bed. I watch as he kneels down in front of me and bunches the bottom of my dress up to my waist.

His eyes darken and his jaw clenches.

"Baby?"

"Hmm." I hum, a sly smirk etching onto my face.

"Where's your underwear, baby?" He looks up at me and then back down under my dress. I can already feel how soaking wet I am, as I watch him lick his lips.

"I forgot." I giggle and then squeal when he pinches the inside of my thigh. "Rio!"

"So you're telling me your pussy has been roaming freely this whole night?" He raises his eyebrows and I laugh again, throwing my head back-covering my face with my hands.

"She has." I wink.

"You really are a little devil!" He groans and then he's suddenly burying his face in between my legs.

My eyes widen and I throw my head back as a loud moan escapes my lips-Dario's tongue runs along my slit. He then begins to suck on my clit and I moan again, threading my fingers through his hair.

"That feels so good, Rio." I whimper. He pumps two fingers inside me and I feel my legs begin to shake at the pleasurable sensation. The sound of him slurping up my juices has me becoming more aroused.

He looks so good in between my thick thighs. He hooks his fingers inside of me, hitting my g-spot and my mouth falls open and I clutch on tightly to the bedsheets.

"You like that, baby?" He says, the vibration of his deep voice sending chills through my body.

"Yes!" I moan.

"Are you going to be my good girl and come for me?" I whimper and nod my head as I feel my stomach clench and the pressure build. "My gorgeous little wife, hmm?" His words only push me closer to the edge.

"I'm going to come, Rio." I moan, burying my head further into the mattress. He keeps working his magic and I soon find myself coming around his fingers, my walls clenching and pulsating around them. I thrash around on the bed as my orgasm overwhelms me, my legs shaking.

After a couple minutes, Rio stands back up, putting his fingers in his mouth as he maintains eye-contact with me.

I smile at him and watch as he begins to undress himself until he is standing bare in front of me, his hard length standing tall against his stomach. I bite my lip and watch as he crawls over me and hoists me further up the bed. He helps me out of my dress and then leans over to grab a condom.

I watch quietly as he rolls it onto his thick, veiny length.

"Are you ready for me?" I nod my head. "Words, baby."