Chapter 29

Brandy's POV

For the rest of Denim's business trip, I refused to stay in the same room as him. An hour after I purposely locked him out of the room, I managed throw his things together as I argued back and forth with through the door. Tears had filled my eyes as I opened the door briefly just to throw his bag at him.

"I don't want to see you anymore. Just leave me alone." I had told him.

For once in his life, Denim had actually listened to me. I didn't him see him. The only way I knew he was still around when a few of the hotel workers came by the room to make sure I didn't get up leave. Though I really wished I did.

A few weeks by and I still refused to have any confrontation with Denim. He would try to talk to me, but I never stuck around to listen to him. I stared out of the window watching the rain heavily pour down. It was so quiet in the house. Charlotte spends weekends with Alexander and Nancy and Denim just goes about his business whenever he pleases. I haven't seen Christopher or Julian in a while, I just assumed they're busy following Denim around.

I do have to admit that I am a bit sad and lonely. It sucks being inside such a big house with no one to talk too...well except for the occasional housemaid. About to get up, the front door opens. Denim walks through tossing his jacket on the railing. He walks over to me without saying a word for a minute. "Sit down." He tells.

"I'm going to bed. I'm tired." I say softly.

"It's 7 o'clock, sit down." Denim says again.

I sighed gently sitting back down. Denim sits next to me, again not saying.

"What is it Denim?"

"I started to make preparations for our wedding. I need you to know that I can't have you embarrassing me-"

I snapped. "-I don't even get a simple apology from you, but you want to plan our wedding that you are forcing me to go along with?"

"Fine. I'm sorry." Denim says rolling his eyes. "You fucking happy now?" Denim exclaims. He walks over to the mini bar in the corner and pours himself a glass of whiskey.

I looked him in the eyes. "No. Just disappointed."

Barely getting past him, he takes ahold of my arm. "Brandy...I'm trying here." Denim says letting me go as soon as I gave him the attention that he wanted. "Of course I want to be with you, I love you."

I said nothing.

"Can you at least tell me something? And be honest about it. I promise to sit down and we can talk about this wedding." I say gently.

Denim nods his head brushing my hair out of my face. "Did you sleep with Kassandra when you left me alone the hotel room?"

Denim didn't move. I couldn't tell if he was coming up with a lie or shocked that I would even ask him that. "It was impulsive-"

"Oh my god!" I muttered taking a step back.

"-No Brandy. Don't-don't walk away from me."

"You Slept With Her!" I exclaimed. "Oh my god...Denim how could you?"

"Brandy I don't want to hear that crap from you. Aren't you the one who fucked my brother?"

"Denim We Were Not Together!" I shout. "I never slepted with anyone while we were together, You Did."

"I told you the damn truth Brandy. Now sit down." Denim growls. "I'm not going to ask you again. I had a long day." His voice lowered.

Tears filled in my tears about to run down my cheeks. "...fine." I say quietly.