3 - Exploding Bank Account

Well hello there children. last time i published a chapter was a year ago. its almost 2021 thank gosh for that this year was the worst can't believe i said 2019 was bad. 2020 is the worst year of my life. anyways to those who still read my books im finally in university. it sucks. i wanna die. also i might go to therapy or maybe anti depressants lets see. anyways hers a chapter because i don;t wanna study for my exams. good luck with anyone else who has exams right now.

(hello children, I'm back and now its almost 2022, i ended up not doing any therapy or antidepressants and now I feel like a leaf in wind I have no sense of direction so there that. anyways I'm gonna actually try and write properly for once in my life and I hope you guys like this book :")) also the above song is the song I listened to while editing this chapter, I hope you guys enjoy the song.

The Devil Wears Pink

Jimin and Jisung got to their hotel room fairly quickly considering that it wasn't that much of a rush. Jimin threw his luggage onto the couch provided and went to go fill up the bathtub for JIsung. While the tub was being filled he took his phone out to check several attractions that he could go to with Jisung. He hadn't even planned out how long he was going to stay here for, he originally planned for a one-month stay or at least he wanted to wait a month at least before going back to South Korea. Jisung was the smartest in Hyuna's opinion and was learning things from 2 grades above him, it wouldn't affect him at all but the question was; What was Jimin going to do with his newfound freedom. there was no work that he had to complete at all costs, and he had loads of money to spend and all the time in the world. Sighing in defeat Jimin put his phone away, for now, however, the cogs in his brain kept running about all the possibilities.

"Jisung-ah, come get into the tub" Jimin yelled from the bathroom while putting some shampoo into the bath to make bubbles. while he wash swooshing the water around he could hear the pitter-patter of his feet coming towards him. He feels tiny hands wrap around his legs and face smushed into his face right below JImin's butt. "what?" Jimin asks turning his body around to the kid. Jisung reaches up to whisper into his ears, making Jimin crouch down. "You want to go back to the store? Why?" Jimin thinks it's odd how Jisung wants to go back to the weed shop, although of course, the child has no idea what weed even is so that makes sense. "Ahhh for Yoongi-ssi?" Jimin raises an eyebrow when Jisung agrees. "Alright but you need to tell me why" Jimin asks while undressing the latter and placing him inside the tub. "Alright we can do that, you want chocolate for him and juice... What if he doesn't like juice?" Jimin asks and Jisung responds with a bunch of giggles. ".... No we can't give him that! you can't give that to a stranger!" Jimin exclaims and Jisung keeps laughing.

"Fine, I'll think about it. Now let's get you washed up and ready to go to bed..... But I mean we are on vacation so we can watch a movie, or maybe two movies * gasp* or maybe 5 movies!" Jimin says to which Jisung starts laughing. The two boys wash up and get ready in their comfy pajamas. Jisung goes and sits on the big bed while Jimin orders room service of a bunch of yummy fries and chicken nuggets.

The Devil Wears Pink

Earlier that day:

Yoongi's POV

I was finishing up the count for the early shift's income when David- my very cheerful manager- comes in the back with a child. A child. In a weed store. I mean I guess it is Toronto, weird shit happens all the time. "Yoongi, this is the CEO's kid, look after him for a while will you, I'll be back in an hour," David said handing him the kid and walking out. WTF- jeez it would be fine if this were his kid but the fucking CEO's. what if this kid hates me shit I might lose my job. This job pays so well though. I look down at the boy he had an IphoneX, of course, he had the latest phone, why the fuck wouldn't he. His dad would buy him everything and here I am struggling to buy an old IPhone 8. The kid looks up at me and omg he has such cute eyes and chubby cheeks.

"What's your name kid?" I ask he just keeps staring... Okay weird, I'm already scared for my job. "Do you not want to tell me?" The kid shakes his head, Jesus this kid is strange as fuck. Ah I get it, he's snobby isn't he, makes sense his father is a multi-millionaire. "What if I give you a lollipop, would you tell me your name then?" I ask, prodding my sweater's pocket where I kept a bunch of sweets, sweets are the meals, I can't live without them. the kid shakes his head again. "Huh, so do you not like me?" He furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head. Okayyyyy so he likes me but doesn't wanna tell me his name. I don't get paid enough for this- actually I do never mind. "do you not know how to speak? or do you not want to speak?" He first shakes his head and then nods his head. Okay, so he doesn't like to speak. "All right well since I'm done most of my work let's play a game, how does that sound?" I ask and the boy instantly smiles. Cute.

"Alright, let's go sit over there. The first question- nod your head if you like chocolate" The kid nods his head. "Nod your head if you like pokemon" The kid nods again. "Are you a poke master?" The kid puts his phone away and nods vigorously. I smirk, "You know it takes a master ball to get me, not a regular Pokeball." The kid gasps out loud and then he finally says something. His voice is so cute. He talks softly and has such great manners. We play around more and before we knew it I was asking one last question. "Okay the ultimate question Jiusngie, are you ready?" The boy nods his head again, this kid's gonna have a neck spasm I swear to God. "Do you like......Vegetables?!" I ask and put on a serious face. Jisung brings his mouth to my ears and whispers something along the lines of vegetables being better than most foods.

Just then someone walked into the back. He had pink hair, beautiful skin, beautiful anime-like eyes, and a beautiful figure. He smiled at us and called Jisung over. It was his dad. WHAT THE FUCK that's PARK JIMIN?! I thought he would be an old ass geezer with white hair, this man is so gorgeous to be a CEO. Omg, this is daddy material, like literally. Shit, wait. Shut up Yoongi get your gayness under control. The man asked for my name "M-Min Yoongi" I mutter. Fuck, I should just kill myself, I fucking stuttered, this is embarrassing. Omg, why is he so pretty andddd he's already gone, I should have said more. God, why did I panic so much? I knew we had a picture of the CEO in our store but I just thought they were all joking and put it up as a joke I didn't realize the dude was actually our CEO. He looks so young as well. I'm glad the kid didn't hate me.

I got up again and finally finished the counting for today, grabbed my things, and started to head out of the store. as I reached for the door Mr. Horris called me back. Please don't tell me I have to do overtime. I mentally prepared myself and looked back at him, putting on a fake smile. "Yes?" I asked. Mr.Horris beamed and patted my back, "You did great taking care of the CEO's kid, before he left he told me to pay you 5 dollars extra for every hour that you worked this week." WHAT?! "I'm telling you now so when you go home calculate how much you should have made so that I don't make a mistake when I total up your paycheck next week." Mr. Horris pats my shoulder again, "Wow, thank you for telling me" I thanked him and left the store. I wish I could see Park Jimin, the CEO again to thank him myself. I guess I did something good around this time in my past life.

The Devil Wears Pink

okay I hope you liked this. Just wanted to give yoongis point of view so that we can get that cleared out of the way. what are you guys expecting for the next chapter? yOu guys know me. I post unedited chapters and once I'm done I go through all the chapters so please don;t leave this book hanging. Thanks to anyone who is reading this, means a lot. alright have a great day, 2020 is about to end let's make the best of it.

hello this is 2021 minra, thanks for reading lmfao :)

Minra

Sep 7 2021