4 - Trillion Lollipops

(a/n the above video is just the song that I was listening to while editing this chapter, if anyone wants to check it out it's the theme song for outlander the show. you guys should read the books and watch the show it's an amazing 10/10 recommend.)

The Devil Wears Pink

Jimin stares back at the screen, eyebrow twitching in anger. Dawn had yet again pissed him off. Hyuna sat on the ground scratching her neck but also looking extremely pissed at her stupid boyfriend. "I said I was sorry Jimin-ah," Dawn said, looking down at his lap. "Uh-huh you better be sorry, the shit I went through was tough and I felt like I was dying" Jimin clenched his fist against his chest and fake cried. "Shut up," Hyuna said while rolling her eyes. She grabbed Dawn's hand and smiled at him. "Eww stop that" Jimin cut in, gagging at the sight of his friend and her lover. "Jimin, I swear I'll make it up to you, I shouldn't have mistaken Jisung as her child" Dawn continued still feeling depressed. "Well, you aren't wrong. Jisung is Hyuna's child, not biologically but he considers her as his mother. His real one was trash so I hope Hyuna will still take care of him as if he was her child." Jimin said in a serious tone all of a sudden. Dawn just nodded his head in silence. there was a small moment of comfortable silence before Jimin spoke up again. "Dawn Hyuna started drinking more after you left, I hope you have fun!" He said in a rush and crossed the tab just as Dawn started yelling at Hyuna for trying to destroy her liver.

Jimin got up and went to the bedroom where Jisung was still sleeping. Drool coming out of his mouth and his hand clutching onto the sheets. Jimin strode closer to his son and placed a hand on his head. "Jisung-ah, wake up" He whispered into the child's ear, nothing happened. "You're not gonna wake up?" Jimin questioned, he already knew Jisung woke up from the first whisper, he was a light sleeper. "Hmm, if Jisungie isn't waking up then who will eat pancakes with me?" Jisung's eye twitched but still didn't wake up. "Jisung-ah... who will play with me?..... If Jisungie doesn't wake up then who will Yoongi-ssi play with?" at the last comment Jisung sat straight up. looking up at his father while bright eyes, 'play with Yoongi hyung' he mouthed. Jimin nodded 'only if you wake up and eat breakfast' Jimin mouthed back.

The Devil Wears Pink

The sun had started to shine through Yoongi's window, although it looked beautiful, as if a painting had come to life, however, it bothered Yoongi so much he woke up swearing. "fucking bullshit sun, why don't you go love, other people, Jesus I just wanna sleep." he sighed putting his hand on his forehead, concealing his eyes from the blinding sun. the sudden darkness made his body fall into a relaxed state and he started to fall asleep again, but his f=hand fell from his face and all he saw was brightness again. Grumbling, no longer able to fall back asleep, he grabbed his phone and checked his notifications. His eyes bulged for a moment when he saw the amount of money that had been transferred to his account. He counted it properly several times but the amount of money still made him gasp.

As he was scrolling through his Instagram feed, he got a call from his boss. "Hello, Mr. Horris...?" He was confused as to why he was being called on his day off. "Ah Yoongi- Mr. Park is coming in today and he was wondering if you were working" At the mention of the CEO Yoongi had sat straight up, finally fully in his senses'. Why was the CEO looking for him? His mind running around now. ".....Would you like me to come into work today?" Yoongi asked after a couple of seconds. "Yes yes! Thank you, I felt bad asking because it's your day off and you might have had other plans but this is the CEO, I'm scared to tell him you have the day off" Yoongi could hear the fear in his voice. Although Park Jimin was kind-hearted, he was still the CEO and all he had to do was flick his wrist and Yoongi would be jobless. Yoongi started nodding and waited for the other's reply but quickly realized that his boss couldn't see his face.